Chapter 42

We got back to the hotel.  Everyone was pretty much up and ready to start the day. I walked in with Liam and got ready making myself look a bit more prresentable.  I came out of the bathroom after putting on some makeup and my phone was going off the hook.  I picked it up and a bunch of people started talking. 

"Hello," I said.

"Hey," said like five voices, "Want to hang out".

"Who is this," I said.

"Kylie, Kendall, Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney," said Kendall.

"Oh," I said.

"So you want to hang out," she asked.

"Yeah sure what are we doing," I asked.

"Just some shopping and meeting up with a few friends you have missed," said a voice.

"Uhmm ok," I said.

"Ok we are here in your living room already," said Kendall.

I ran out the door to see all of them in the living room.  The boys were with them, except for Harry.  He was being a loner in the kitchen. 

"Hey," I said, giving everyone a hug.

"Ready," they all said.

"Yeah," I said.

**********

We had been shopping and signing pictures of me for hours.  I was offically exshauted.  I breathed in and out.  We were inside the Pacsun as Kylie and Kendall and the rest of them were taking pictures with fans.  I walked outside the door, and over to a bench.  The sun was beating on my back, but it felt good.  I smilied and looked at my phone.  It was buzzing, and I picked it up.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey," said Niall, "I am behind you".

I slowly turned my head to see where he was, all I saw was a guy in sunglasses and blonde hair.  I smilied.

"Do you have time," he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Perfect, Go to the roof of Carson," he said, "Leave in a mintute".

I hung up the phone and made my way toward the roof.  Walking thourgh the store, and up the stares to the roof.  I walked onto the roof and found Niall in the corner.

He turned around and hugged me.

"Hey," I said.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for," I asked.

"Nothing, I just got bored, the guys are just playing xbox," he said.

"Do you want to hang out with us," I asked.

"Sorry, I can't, I am not even supposed to be here," he said.

I shook my head. I understood, he wasn't supposed to be seen with me, no more rumors for them.

"Your friends are looking for you," he said, "I am going to see you later."

"Ok," I said and I left to go back to the girls.

As they saw me coming, they waved.

"Where have you been," they asked.

"I went to the bathroom," I said.

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heat attack," said Khloe.

I am fine.

"Ok good," said Khloe.

We walked around a bit more, until they invited me over for dinner and a girls night.  I gractiously accepted and went back to my hotel to get ready. 

I decide to go a bit more classly, given that many people where going to be there.  I wore a maxi skirt with a small back cami crop top.  I then packed my bags, with all my essentail and then put on makeup.  I was almost halfway done curling my hair when Liam knocked on the door.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said.  He was in some nice pants and a button down shirt. 

"Do you need anything," I asked.

"No I just have nothing else to do," I said.

An awkward silence come into the conversation, which would be followed by the worst question ever.