Chapter 19

Niall POV

I was in the kitchen when I heard some yelling from upstairs.  It sounded like Colton.  I decide to see who it was that he was yelling at.  I really hope it wasn't Liam or Zayn, I wasn't ready for a fight.  I walked up to the bottom of the stairs and saw Liam and Zayn peaking out of Maggie's room looking down the hall.  The fight had to be with Allyson, because Louis and Harry were now next to me at the bottom of the stairs.  I heard a door slam and another open.  Then another slamming sound of a door.  Liam and Zayn came out of Maggie's room with her in their arms.

"Let's go play in the living room downstairs," said Liam. He nodded his head for all of us to follow.  Which everyone did.

He set Maggie on the ground and sat right next to her.  Maggie and him where playing with some pop out toy thing.

"What happened," I asked.

"Oh look, Mr. I hate Allyson, is now worried about her," said Louis rolling his eyes and looking from me to Liam.

"I am not really sure Colton left Maggie with us, and then next thing you know their was yelling," said Liam.

"Yeah, I thought that it was you and Allyson," said Zayn, "But that theory changed when Colton walked out of her room".

"What were they arguing about," I asked.

"Why do you care about her," joked Harry. Louis snickered along with him.

"Guys stop," said Liam.

"I don't know, but Colton said something about telling them something," said Zayn.

"Yeah, he ending it with earth and guys," said Liam shrugging his shoulders. 

"I think we should just stay out of their business," said Louis.

We all nodded our heard in agreement.

"What about Maggie," said Liam who was now holding her in his arms.  She was slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Here," I said, " I will take her up to the room".

He handed her over, I rocked her a few times back and forth, she soon fell asleep.  I walked with her up to her room and put her in her crib like thing.  I turned off the light and was about to walk downstairs, when I thought I should probably tell Allyson about Maggie.  I quietly walked to her room.

As I came close to the door, I could her a soft sound of sobbing.  I was now second guessing my decision to come to her room.  I lightly knocked on the door.  After their was no respond, I knocked again.  That was when I heard footsteps, and the sound of unlocking the door.  Slowly the door opened and Allyson eye peaked threw the crack.

"Niall," she said surprised. She quickly turned away and probably was wiping her face full of tears.  After she did that, she opened the door wider so I could come in.  She tried to keep her face away from me.

"Uh...Allyson I just came to tell you that I put Maggie to sleep," I said really quickly.

"Oh thanks," she said not even looking at me.  I was about to walk out of the room, I had already grabbed the door handle.  That was when a flash back hit me.  It was our sex, then it shifted to the night of her crash.  I imaged her crying, and everything.  That is when I realized that I was the wrong in that situation.  I shouldn't blame her for my relationship ending.  But even more how much, of a turncoat I was.

That wasn't it.  It was the one thing that I had kept to myself for the longest time.  I might have feelings for her.  I mean real feelings, stronger than Jess.  That is what killed me inside.