Chapter 27

The next thing I knew, was that I was on the ground and Niall was holding the chair with two hands about inches from the ground.

"Niall," I said. I laughed a bit.

"I am sorry I threw you I just didn't want the chair to make a huge noise as we fell back", he said as he got up and put the chair up right again. He then grabbed me and threw me over his lap as he sat back down on the chair. I started to laugh at the fact, that maybe just maybe God made the chair fall backwards so we wouldn't have kissed each other. He smiled and started to giggle at me laughing.

"What is so funny," he asked.

"It's nothing," I said trying to stop laughing.

"Are you sure," he said, "It doesn't seem like nothing".

"Trust me it is nothing," I said finally able to stop laughing.

He just smiled and snaked his hand behind my back. We sat their for a while just admiring the silence. Niall flipped off the TV as soon as I switched it to E!

"Niall," I said.

"No that is all garbage," he said, "None of that stuff is true".

"Yeah I know," I said, "I am just bored".

"Then lets do something," he said.

"Why do you have so much energy," I said.

"I really don't know, I am just really ready to do something," he said.

"Ok," I said as I got up and moved myself to the kitchen's patio door.

"Do you want to take a walk by the shore," he asked.

"Uhmm sure," I said. Ran back to the study to turn off the light and grab a flashlight. I then walked back to the patio door and went outside closing the door behind me very quietly.

I walked with Niall down to the shore with bare feet and a bit of a chill. It was almost late August and the nights were getting to be a bit cooler.

We walked a bit down the sand, and finally came to an open area with no houses in sight. I flipped off the flashlight and Niall and I sat down. It must of been getting close to really early morning because I could see the sky starting to get a bit orange.

"Allyson, are you cold," asked Niall.

"No, I am good," I said. What in the hell was I saying? I was freezing, I mean I was only wearing a pair of yoga shorts and a t-shirt. Niall felt my arm which had major goose bumps the size of Mt. Everest on it. He then moved himself to be right behind me, with me in between his legs. I yawned a bit and laid back.

"Allyson, you don't have to lie about being cold," he said.

"Seriously, I am fine," I said. He took off his Zip sweatshirt, reveling his bare chest, and placed it on me.

"Niall I am fine, plus you are going to get cold," I said.

"It is fine, when I get cold I will take it back," he said.

I just shock my head.

"Take it," he said. I finally put it around my body. It was nice and warm and really big. Niall is pretty small compared to the boys, but really big compared to me.

Niall wrapped his arms around me, and held me tight. I closed my eyes for a brief second and all of a sudden drifted off to a light sleep, with Niall right beside me.