Chapter 45

I arrived at the house and was being helped by all the Kardashians in unpacking everything.  Soon enough each one started leaving first the boys, then Kim and Kourtney.  Finally Khole left with the rest of the family.  I was stuck putting the rest of the stuff away.  Kendall wasn't there when I arrived because she was in NYC modeling.  I put Maggie to sleep and sat on the couch after I had finished unpacking.  I grabbed my laptop and set it up looking at all the new types of social media accounts. I reactivated my twitter, got and Instagram, and a tumblr.  I also made a YouTube account and a blog.  That day I had offically written my first blog ever.  It was super fun acctually.  I enjoyed it.  I also replied back to some fans over Twitter and Instagram. Then spent the rest of the night on YouTube and tumblr.  Finding different people like Tyler oakley and Kingsley.

 I woke up the next morning on the couch next to my laptop.  No one was home, so I decided that I would get Maggie ready and go shopping.  While shopping a bunch of people recongized me and asked for pictures. I got home and smilied at the amount of fan tweets I had gotten.  I decided to do a Q&A for my Youtube channel.  I tweeted it out to everyone and asked what they wanted to know.  Tons of people sent in questions and I answered some.  After I was finished I edited the video and uploaded it.  Within fifteen minutes I got over 40 thousand views.  I closed my computer and got a message from Liam and Colton.  Colton said he went out with out me for dinner, and Liam invited me to dinner.  I called Liam and we talked for a while.  We decided on an Itlaian restruant in Downtown HollyWood.  I asked Khloe if she would watch Maggie, and she said yes. 

I got ready, and left to meet Liam at the restraunt.  Once I got there I saw Liam and walked over to the table.  I smilied and we had dinner together.  I didn't want to end the night.  Once we finished we took a watch downtown, and at the end of the night we took one of those cute, tumblr pictures of each other. 

"So, I really like this Allyson," said Liam.

"Me, too," I said.

We started walking to the car, and out of no where paparizzi started popping out of cars.  Liam grabbed my hand and we started running, they trailed us by just a bit.  We got to the gated Itailian restraunant parking lot.  The gates closed and we were know to ourselves again.

"That is one thing that I hate," I said.

"I guess we should get used to it," he said.

"I know, I know," I said, "I should start going".

"OK, me too," he said. 

I leaned in to give him a hug.  As he returned the favor, it lasted a bit longer than I excpected.  He then let go and looked me in the eye, and kissed me.

It felt good.