Chapter 36

I ran to the door, opening it to see a figure.

"Hey," said the voice.  It was Niall, he gently moved himself inside and closed the door.  He moved over to the window to open up the shades a bit.  It let in some moon light, so I could see his face. 

"Niall," I said, "What is wrong".

"Lay in bed and pretend to sleep," he said, "Don't  move until I tell you".

I did as he said and he moved into my bathroom.  Colton walked into my room soon after, kissing me on the cheek. He then closed the door, walking into his room and probably falling asleep too.

"You can get up now," said Niall, he moved next out of the bathroom.  I got up and walked over to him. 

"What is wrong," I said.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you," he said.

I nodded my head.  He then kissed me.  I didn't have much to look forward to that night, so I kissed back.  It got pretty intense.  I loved it though.  it has been a long time since I have ever kissed a guy like this. 

He grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it off.  Then grabbing my hips and picked me up.  My legs wrapped around his waist and he turned around, placing my bare back against the cold wall.  We stopped all of a sudden when we heard a door open.  A small knock came to my door. 

Niall placed me on the ground and I threw on my shirt.  I walked over to my door opening it once I knew Niall was hiding. 

I saw a tall figure came in, from the light I could see curls. 

"Harry," I said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you are alright," he said, "I heard a lot of noises coming from up stairs".

"Yeah, I am perfectly fine," I said.  I saw the curls move and I guessed he shock his head. "I never thought you would be the one to wake up, you barely want to wake up in the morning".

"Yeah, I was still up," He said.  I glared at the clock, it was already 4:30 in the morning.

"At four in the morning," I said.

"Yeah, I am just glad your ok," he said.

"Thanks," I said, I began to close my door when he said something.

"Can, I sleep here," he asked.

"Uhmm, sure," I said, "Do you see a spider of something".

"No I can't sleep with Zayn snoring next to me," he said.

"You do it on tour," I said.

"That is because I have to deal with it," he said.  I smiled and opened the door.

"Come in," I said.  He ran to my bed jumping on it.  Niall opened the door for a bit to see Harry.  I just shrugged and sat on the bed. 

"Harry can you help me get something down," I said.

"Sure, what is it," he asked.

"This box of shoes," I said. 

"Seriously do you need it now," he said.  I was really hoping he would just get it so Niall could get out of the room.

"Please," I said.

"Ok," he said.    He made his way to my closet and looked for the box.  Niall took this opportunity to walk out of the room. The door closed and Harry heard it.

"What was that," he said.

"Nothing, I found the shoes never mind," I said hopping into bed.

"Good night," I said.

"Night Ally," he said as he kissed my cheek and snuggled up right next to me. I haven't heard him say that in a long time.