Chapter 48

Today was my last night in LA before I was heading to England to attend a wedding.  I was getting ready for Liam, since he was going to take me out tonight.

"So Maggie, is asleep, and I am watching the house correct," said Khloe.

"Yeah," I said, "I should be home around 11".

"Stay out as long as you need too," said Khloe. 

"Ok," I said. 

We walked downstairs and Liam was already waiting on the couch.  I was wearing a halter top with high waisted jean shorts and a cardigan.  We got in the car and started driving.

We always had something to talk about in the car. 

"So, Harry," said Liam.

"Yeah," I said. 

"Do you like him," he asked.

"Nothing more than a friend, why," I said.

"Well I just...nevermind," he said.

"Liam you can ask me," I said.

"Well, I feel as if you guys have something...you know," I said.

"We have nothing going on, just you and me,"I said.

He smilied as we pulled up to a park.

"Allyson," he said.

"Yes, Liam," I said.

"If you ever have feelings for another person will you please tell me," he said.

"Well Khloe, has certanly been helping out, she would make a good wifey," I said.

He looked at me, and I laughed.

"Yes Liam, if I have feelings for someone else, then I will tell you," I said.

He smilied and kissed my cheek.  We got out of the car and walked into the park.  I started to remember  the area more and more.  Then I realized that it was by my old house.  We came by an open area.  Liam laid a blanket down, and laided out the food.  He had a small lantern.  We ate and talked about the wedding.  We decided to cordinate our outfits.  After we ate, Liam turned off the lights and we both laided next to each other and looked at the stars.

"Can we take a picture," he said.

"Why so you can make us Instagram official," I said.

"Yes, happy 2 months and 4 days," he said.

"Happy 2 months and 4 days," I said.  He snapped the picture and we both liked it and put it up on our accounts.

Liam grabbed his laptop and plopped in some movies.  First we watched Toy Story, then we watched John Tucker Must Die and then we watched Non Stop. 

It was fun to spend time with him.  I really loved it.  He has always been here, taking care of Maggie and everything.  Colton was now in Texas, for college, and only came back to see us on holidays and everything. 

Liam wrapped his arm around me and cuddled with me.  He smelt good, like the stuff i bought him a while back ago.  It was a bit colder in LA because of the winter session, but this year it was a warm winter.

"Here," Liam said. Taking off his jaket and giving it to me.

"Thanks," I said.

He went back to holding me, as we layed in silence for a while.  I looked at my phone to see it was already past 11, going on 12.  I was about to move as Liam started to say something. 

"Allyson, I love you," he said.

And for the first time, I was finally ready to say those three words back to someone.

"I love you too, Liam," I said.

We sat their admirng each other.  Soon enough I am pretty sure we both fell asleep, under the stars like in the movies.