Chapter 17

"What is it Allyson," asked Liam.

"Uhmmm...How do I put this," I was trying to come up with the right word.  By know all the boys had found a place to either sit or stand.

"A little bird told me about some rumors about Maggie," I said.  I scanned the small little crowd of boys.  Louis looking like the only calm one.  Niall was staring at the ground, whereas Harry was looking off into the distance.  Zayn staring intently at me and Liam doing the exact same, yet crying.

"Liam are you crying," I asked.

"No, just waiting for your answer," he said wiping his eyes.

"uh...Ok," I said, "Moving on, I just wanted to set everything straight".

"Harry.....," I said.

Before I could say another word Liam jumped up fist pumping the air, looking like the happiest man on the earth.

"Told you, ha, told you all," he said.  He started doing some type of dance.  Harry is now on the verge of tears, he started to walk over to me.  He was coming to sit on the bench with me.

This was a big scene.  We got Harry crying, Zayn, Niall, and Liam partying, and Louis looking confused as fuck in the corner.

With a loud voice I didn't know I had I said," She isn't yours".

It seemed as if a silent cap went on everything.  Everyone stopped for a moment.  Harry now at my knees rejoice crying and the rest of the guys (except Louis) look like they were on the verge of having a heart attack.

"Harry she isn't your, Niall she isn't your, Zayn she isn't your....," I said.

"Shit no, fuck, shit, fuck," that is all I heard from Liam.  He just stared at me.

"Liam she isn't yours, nor is she Colton's or Connor's," I said.  Everyone took a quick metal math break.  It was at one instant that they all turned their heads to Louis.

"She is mine," said Lou.

"She is yours, How," asked Niall.

"Well, it is pretty simple, you see when a man loves his lady, they do a few things and 9 months later a lovely child was born," said Louis with a big grin.  Oh My were on God's earth was he taking this.  He winked at me, hoping I would catch on.  I just looked at the ground and stood their silent.

"What, When, Where, How," asked Harry.

"I thought it was just us," said Liam.  Zayn just stood their looking at Louis.

"Well, what can I say I fell in love with her at first sight," said Louis.  A small crack of laughter came from inside the kitchen, and that is when I couldn't hold it in anymore.  I burst out laughing with Colton who was ease dropping and Louis who was making up some elaborate story.

I laughed even harder as the rest of the boys were all confused on what was happening. That is when Louis did something so unexpected even God didn't see it coming. 

He walked over to me, sitting right next to me and quickly throwing a ring on my finger. 

"Everyone I would like you to meet my new wife Allyson Tomlinson," he said.  He grabbed my hand and showed everyone the ring.

Everyone was so confused, looking at the ring,  but Colton, Louis, and I were still trying to drown the laughter that was coming up from the back of our throats!!!