Chapter 14

Once I felt that it was long enough to not be noticed when I walked inside my house.  I got up and moved into the house.  I slowly opened the door and closed it.  I walked toward the boy's hallway.  The closer I got the loud the screaming gets.  I hear that familiar Irish voice, raging with angry.

I could only hear bits and pieces of what was going on.

"LOUIS......YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND," screamed the Irish voice.

Other mumblings occurred as I got really close to the door.  I felt a few footsteps and tried to back away from the door thinking they were from inside the room.  Boy was I wrong.  I backed up right into Liam. 

"Sorry," I said in a soft voice.  I then tried to move away from him, so I could walk away.

"Allyson," said Liam right before the door to the bedroom opened.

"Allyson," I heard someone scream from inside the room.  Liam pushed me behind him and waited as Louis came out with a white face.

As soon as the door closed.  Liam looked back at me and then at Louis.

I quickly walked away from the fight.  I walked upstairs and into my room.  I stayed here the rest of the day until dinner. 

Around 4-5 I started to make dinner.

I basically made some pasta and vegetable mix.  I also made some rolls.  By the time I was done, Colton had gotten home with Maggie fast asleep in his arms.  I took her upstairs to put her to bed and when I walked back downstairs, I saw most of the boys at the table already eating.   As I approached closer to them, they started to look at me.  Colton was in the living room grabbing a magazine off the floor.  I walked over to him.

"Is it just me or are most of them sitting at my table," I asked quietly.

"Yeah, it was all at once they came down and grabbed a plate," he said, "Go eat, Maggie and I already ate in town".

I nodded my head slightly and moved to the kitchen.  The boys eyes were on me, watching my every move.  I grabbed a plate and placed a little of everything on it.  I moved to eat at the counter when Niall got up from his chair, placed his plate in the sink, and left for his room.

I walked over to his seat and sat down.  I grabbed my fork and started with the vegetable mix.  All the boys where staring at me.  Well not all of them.  Only Zayn, Liam, and Louis where at the table. I ate the rest of my food and got up to place my plate in the sink.  That was by far the most awkward eating experience.  I left for my room.

(Hours Later)

It was 2:34 in the morning and I could not sleep. I could here my stomach growling, and I finally decided to go to the kitchen to get some food.  I quietly grabbed my shoes and moved down the stairs and into the kitchen.  I heard a movement and a few voices, I stopped where I was at and waited for more.  I didn't hear anymore, so I moved myself closer to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I saw 2 male bodies standing next to the wide open fridge. 

I made a small noise in the back of my throat, scaring both of them.  They turned to look at me. Their eyes went big when they found that it was me standing there.

"If you wanted more to eat, you could have just told me," I said. I walked toward the fridge, grabbing some prewashed strawberries and some cool whip.   I closed the fridge and turned on a small lamp on the kitchen counter.  I opened up the strawberry case and the cool whip one too.  I then grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the cool whip and began eating it. 

"Are you going to have one," I asked.  Both just stared at me with so much intent.

Finally a word came out of their mouths, but it was from the one least expected to say it.