Chapter 4

It was about a week after telling Simon about the whole situation.  He told me about the boys and why they weren't answering their phones.  It was somewhat understandable. 

By know I had a new house that was being prepared for me and Maggie to move in.  I was packing my stuff up.  I basically left everything and just brought stuff that I would need. 

Finally as I finished packing I changed and left for the hospital.  I was to pick up Maggie, then drive almost 12 hours to the new house.  I was lucky Simon is the one driving not me.  We pulled out and headed for the hospital. 

*******(5 hours into driving)

Life was ok right now.  It was finally hitting me that I would never be back with my friends for another 2 years.  I really was wondering what people were going to say.  I was tried and still hurting.  I quickly closed my eyes, falling asleep just like little Maggie.  

The next thing I knew was that, Maggie woke me up by her crying.  We were still driving.  I quickly grabbed a bottle of formula milk and gave it to her.  She stopped instantly.  I quickly burped her, and changed her.  Then finally she went back to sleep.  I did too. 

The next time I woke up Simon was pulling onto the road where the house was.  The house was gated surrounded by tons of trees.  He finally got to the house.  We pulled up to it.  It was large and in the shape of an L.  It was dark so Simon took the bags in, as I took Maggie.  We soon all fell asleep.

*****(Next Morning)

I woke up in my new room.  It was quite spacious. The room had 3 walls white and the other wall was actually a window.  Outside I could see a lake, with a dock.  I walked out of my room and down the hall to see Simon rocking Maggie.  I leaned against the doorframe, and watched he swayed her back and forth, without knowing I was their. 

I quickly knocked lightly on the door frame and he spun around really quickly. 

"I didn't see you their," he said quietly as he looked back down at the little baby. 

"I know," I said as I grabbed Maggie from his hands and placed her back in the crib. 

"I fed her for you and changed her and everything", he said.

"Thought you didn't like kids," I said.

"Were did you here that from," he asked smirking.  I smiled, turned on the baby monitor, and left the room.

I walked around the house seeing the different rooms.  Their where about 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms not including the downstairs.

"Ok Allyson, so this is the house," said Simon.  I knew he had a flight back to California at night. 

"Ok," I said.

He smiled, "I better be off I have a flight to catch".  Just like that he hugged me and walked out the door.  He was leaving too.  Next time he would be back, would be around Christmas (5 months from now).

Maggie started crying so I went and picked her up.  I cradled her in my arms, and hummed a tune.  She soon stopped and fell back to sleep.  I placed her back into the crib and walked out of the room. 

********

Time had pasted really fast.  I was in the living room and on the 4th episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  My phone started beeping,  it was the alarms telling me to go wake up Maggie and give her a bottle. 

I warmed the bottle of formulated milk and walked over to Maggie's room. I gently picked her up, and she opened her eyes.  About to cry, I gave her a bottle of milk.  She drank it fast and then went back to bed. 

I was walking back to the kitchen when the front door bell rang.  I tried to see who it was, but the body was facing the other way.  I set the empty bottle of milk down and walked over to open the door.  I quietly opened the door.  Standing their was a young looking boy around my age.

"HI," I said, "May I help you".

"I...errr....umm..," he couldn't saying anything else he just gave me a small tray.

"My aunt made it," he finally managed to get out.

"Oh what is it," I asked grabbing the good-smelling tray.

"Some chocolate chip cookies," he said, "We are the neighbors across the street".

"Oh really," I said looking for the house.

"You know you can't see it because of the quarter mile road you are on," he said with a smirk. I kind of blushed at the thought. What a Blonde I am.  He was right I lived a quarter of a mile off the actual road.  The boy was pretty tall, he had sandy brown hair that was down up, his eyes where blue-green, and he had a pretty cute small.  He was about 6 ft I say and was packed with muscles. You could just tell he was a flirt.

"What is your name," I asked him.

"Colton," he said.

"Well, Colton would you like to come in," I asked.

"I...ummm," he started to say.

"Come on," I said with a smile.  I opened the door a bit more and he walked in.