Chapter 28

Someone rolled on top of me, and the weight was unbearable.  I opened my eyes, which hurt a bunch because of the sunlight pouring in.  I turned my head to see Niall completely on top of me. 

"Niall," I said in his ear.  He woke right up and looked at me.

"Allyson," he said as he rubbed his eyes, "What's wrong".

"Your squishing me," I said. He jumped right up and put out a hand to help me get up.

"Sorry," he said. 

Niall had a few leaves in his hair and a bunch of sand on him.  I started to rub the sand on his arms off and threw the leaves in his hair to the ground. 

"Do I look better now," he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

He turned around and said, "Can you get my back".

I gently placed on finger on his very red back and rubbed some sand off.  He yelped in pain.

"Ouch," he said.

"Niall you have sun burn," I said.  I gently took of his top and gave it to him.  "Here put this on, so you don't get any more as we walk back to the group".

We started on our way back to the house.  I had no clue what time it was and whether everyone was scared or not.  Maggie oh shit, she was probably scared out of her mind.

The walk was mostly silent, other than me asking Niall if his back was ok.

We got home and I opened the door to the house.  As we walked inside the house, I thought that no one was awake yet.  It was dead silent and maybe just maybe everyone was still sleeping. 

But I was wrong, someone was up actually 2 people were up.  Louis and Maggie.

Louis just looked at us with shame,  I walked Niall right passed him and into the bathroom.  I grabbed out some sun burn cream and told him to take a shower.  I then went upstairs and took a shower, getting all the sand out of my hair.

******

I walked downstairs and hoped no other boys were up.  Luckily this time, I was right.

Niall came out, just in time asking if I could put the sunburn cream on his back. 

"OK, " I said.  Louis was obviously not going to do it.  Niall gently took off his shirt and I gently tried to put on the cream with out hurting him. 

"So what did you guys do," asked Louis as he played with Maggie and her blocks.

"We fell asleep outside by accident," I said.

"Uhmm...is that all that happened," he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"No," said Niall, "More happened".

My head snapped to his attention and so did Louis.

"Really what else happened," asked Louis.

"Well to start off we watched movies, did some talking, did some....uhmmm, sunburning, you know the usual," he said.  My blood pressure probably was shooting out of the roof, I was lucky he didn't say anything about getting an almost kiss.  I breathed in heavily and let out a nice deep breath. 

"So that is all that happened," said Louis.

"Yeah," Niall and I said very quickly.

Louis nodded his head. "Allyson, do you mind if I invite a friend to stay with us for 2 weeks," he asked.

"Sure," I said, "Who is it going to be".

Their was an awkward silence.

"Louis," I said, but then the doorbell rang.  I walked over to the door opening it up.  To find my childhood best friend, Jess.  Damn did she change.

Super excited!!! For the next part!!!

Maybe an update on Sat. :)  Let me know in the comments!