Chapter 29

"Jess," I said as I looked at her.  I smiled a bit, but the obviously it wasn't returned. 

"Hello," she said.  I watched her as she stepped inside the house.  She was now very tall, resembled her mother a lot more.  Her nose had a small piercing, and she dressed a bit more prestige from the last time I saw her.  She was still skinny.  She wore a pair of high waisted jeans and a crop top.  She wore a sweater over that and a pair of coach shoes to carry out the outfit.  In one hand she had a skateboard and in the other she had a suitcase.  Which kind of confused me?  Oh did I forget to mention that her hair was now a nice ombre.

"Allyson, I hope you don't mind that Jess stays with us," said Louis.

"Yeah, sure...no problem," I said.  What the hell Louis, I am about to beat you with a stick.  Way to put me on the spot.

"Great, Jess, you can sleep with Harry, he has the biggest bed and room," said Louis.  I watched as Louis and Jess disappeared around the corner.  I watched for a good second, until Niall left in there direction too. 

I walked slowly up to my room and shut the door a bit.  Damn Jess is still holding that grudge. 

Jess POV

A familiar face opened the door.  Allyson.  I looked around to see Niall and Louis right behind her.  Louis was holding a small child in his hands, which confused me a lot.  Where did he get that?

I looked at Allyson, she changed a bit.  She looked like she lost tons of weight, and her hair was still beach blonde, yet it had less highlights than I remember.  She dressed a lot different, yoga pants and an oversized shirt.  She wore a lot less makeup, and looked more like her mother. 

It is funny to see how much someone can change in two years.  Maybe she was different, maybe she changed.

"Jess," said Allyson in a small voice.   Was not expecting that.  It sounded different.  When I think of Allyson, I think of a loud, confident person.  Someone who would use her voice to help others, not the quiet shy one, but the outgoing one.  She smilied a bit, maybe hoping I forgot what she did, but I didn't.  If she was living in this house with me for two weeks, then for two weeks she is going to feel what I felt in these past two years. 

"Hello," I said.

Allyson POV

I really didn't know what to do.  I couldn't hear what was going on in the bedroom, let alone think about it.  I finally opened up my laptop and logged onto Skype.  I pressed the call button for Simon.  I then ran over to my door shutting it and finally plopping myself in my desk's chair. 

Simon finally picked up, looking sleepy.  They were only an hour behind us, it was 9 over there. 

"Allyson," he said, looking into his webcam.

"Hi," I said.

"Something, wrong," he said.

"Well kind of, sorta, not really," I said leading my eyes to my fingers.

"Well, what is it," he said.

"Jess is here," I said fast.

"What, do you mean Jess is here," he said.

"She is downstairs in the house, and I have no clue what to do," I said, "I don't want to kick her out or anything".

"Then why did you invite her," he said.

"I didn't, Louis and I think maybe Harry, and Liam invited her," I said.

"Do you want me to talk to him," he said.

"No, because I don't want him to think I am running away from problems," I said.

"Well, then their is really nothing I can do," he said, "Just remember, I am always here if you need to talk".

"What am I suppose to do about the situation, " I said.

"Listen Allyson, I have to get going, but my best advice is don't care if people forgive you for everything you have done.  All that matters is that you have forgiven yourself for what you have done," Simon said before he closed the computer and signed off.

I took his words to heart, maybe I shouldn't care what they think, maybe I should forgive myself.  But the problem with that is, how, when, and will I ever be able to do that.