Chapter 5

"You have a nice house," said Colton.

"Oh thanks," I said, "Come on".  He followed me to the dining room table where I motioned him to sit. 

"Thanks," he said.

"Would you like milk with your cookies," I asked.

"No their for you and your family," he said.

"It is fine," I said, "Don't have much of a family, it is just me and my sister".

"Really I thought your dad lived with you guys," he said.

"No my parents...passed away," I said.

"Oh really...I thought that was your dad that left," he said.

"No that was my uncle, he had to fly back to his family," I said.

"Oh," said Colton and an awkward silence come on us.  "I never caught your name," he finally said.

"Oh sorry, I am Allyson, Allyson Keg," I said with a smile.

"No way," he said getting up from his chair.

"Yeah," I said  shit what if he was a creepy fan.

"Wow, I always wanted to meet you," he said.

"Oh thanks, I am flattered," I said.

"Can I get a picture," he asked.

"I can't really take a picture at the moment, my uncle told me to stay "undercover" for a while," I said.

"Oh....then can I get a hug," he asked.

"Err...Sure," I said.  He came around and hugged me.  He held it for a few second and was about to pull away, but I pulled him back.  I hadn't had a hug in so long, nothing all I need was some to say it was ok and that everything was going to be alright.

I finally pulled away, when I heard Maggie crying. I quickly ran over to her room.  Colton was right behind me.   I quickly grabbed Maggie and picked her up.  I then started to cuddle and rock her. 

"Is this your sister," Colton looks at me.  I nodded my head as he starts to play peek-o-boo with her.  She just looks at him with a black expression.  She soon falls asleep and I place her back in the crib.

I close the door met Colton in the living room.

"Sorry, I always think something is really wrong when she is crying," I said.

"No worries, if she was my little sister I would too," he said, "I better get going, my aunt might start to get worried".  He smirked.

"Oh ok," I said.

"Do you have a cell phone," he asked.

"Yeah...Why," I said as I grabbed my cell phone and showed it to him.  He grabbed it typed something in it.

"He is my number, in case you need something," he said then his phone dinged, "and now I have your".

I smiled. 

"Bye," he said quickly as he closed the door behind him.   I walked back to the kitchen, when my phone went off.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hey, its Colton," he said.

"Oh hey," I said, "What's up".

"Mind taking to me as I walk down this creepy pathway to my house," he said.

"Is someone scared," I said into the phone.  I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Nope just wanted to hear your voice," he said.  I blushed at the fact and started to talk to him again.

*********(Louis POV)

I was done waiting.  I was tried of staying up at night hoping Simon would come in with any news that Allyson was back in the house.  All I wanted to do was hug her, I felt so bad we all ignored her at one of the worst times of her life; when her father died.  It was 4 in the morning and I wasn't going to let another moment pass by.  I would of thought she be home by know.  Allyson would always come home. 

I quietly grabbed Liam's car keys and walked out to the car.  I then drove to Allyson's house where it seemed to be a vacant looking house.  I snuck into the house opening a window.  I quickly walked up the stairs to her room.  I pushed the door open hoping to find a bedroom full of stuff, but most of all a girl named Allyson.

But I was wrong everything was almost backed up, the only thing that was left was the furnitute and a pile of pictures we took together.  I took a deep breath in and sat on the bed falling asleep really quickly.