Chapter 6

Louis POV

I woke up to someone shaking me vigorously.  It was Simon.

"What are you doing here," he asked when I came to.

"I came to see if Allyson was here, but I guess she isn't," I said, "Where is she". 

"She is away, away so you guys and the world can't hurt her," said Simon.

"Can I see her, just tell me where she is so I can at least say hello or something," I argued with Simon in a loud manner.

"Louis Tomlinson, you can't see her, never in a million years will I allow you and your band mates to hurt her," he yelled at me.

"But Simon," I said really loud.

"Louis forget about her, give it time, she doesn't want to see you," he said.

"Yes she does," I screamed back at him.

"Louis look around if she wanted to see you she would of said goodbye, don't you think, " he said, "And why would she when you guys basically kicked her when she was already down".

I didn't say anything, he was right the boy and I should of been their for her.  I mean the girl lost her father and then we stopped talking to her.  We kicked her when she was down. I breathed in and out and left the room, I walked back to my car and then drove back to the hotel.

Allyson's POV

It has been really fun lately.  Colton comes over almost everyday to help me with Maggie.  He even comes over at night, to watch Maggie, so I can get a good night sleep.  He also helps me take Maggie to the doctor. He is really nice and gentle.  Maggie loves him.  I woke up this morning to see Colton asleep on the couch.  I went over to the kitchen and made some pancakes.  I took a my medicine and soon enough Colton woke up from the smell of the pancakes. 

"Good morning," said Colton.

"Good morning," I said, "Was it a busy night".

"No, Maggie slept basically the whole night except when she had to eat something," he said.

"Thank you Colton, I don't even know how to repay you," I said.

"It's fine I enjoy helping," he said.

"No really thank you, I don't know what I would do without you," I said.  He smiled and that was when I noticed how close are faces are.  We started leaning in to kiss, but we were interrupted by Maggie crying. 

"I will get her, mind finishing the pancakes," I said.

"Yeah sure," he said.

I went and grabbed Maggie.  I made her a bottle of formula and within 10 minutes she was back to sleep.  When I came out of my room, I saw Colton he had finished his pancakes and unpacking some of the boxes. 

"I can do that," I said.

"No, it is fine, I am off of work today," he said, "I can help".

I smiled. Thank you God for giving me Colton, I said mentally.  I went to the kitchen and ate my set of pancakes, cleaned up, and then went to unpack more things.

*********(Louis POV)

I walked into the room and say the boys all over the place.  Zayn was on the phone with Perrie.  Liam and Niall where watching Toy Story and Harry was looking at tweets on his phone.

"Hey Lou, where did you go," asked Liam.

"I went to Allyson's house,"  I said.

"LOUIS," screamed Niall, "How could you we all agreed".  By know Harry, Liam, Niall we looking at me.  Zayn got off his phone really quickly and joined into their trace on me.

"Louis, why would you," asked Harry.

"Yeah, I thought we where friends," said Niall as he got up to storm out of the room.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN," I screamed Niall's face turned white. 

"I know it was wrong for me to go to her house without asking you, but I only did it when I realized how I would feel if I was in that situation," I said.

"She is a lying, whore, bitch," screamed Niall at me.

"Listen, to me Niall, I might not be the smartest person, but think about it Allyson---,"

"Don't use her name," screamed Niall.

"Ok so she just lost her father, and on top of that some of her friends didn't have her back when this happened," I said, "She already down when we kicked her again".

Before Niall could say something, Liam but in.

"Louis is right, I may not see eye to eye with her, and even though I don't consider us as friends, we should have at least answered her phone calls," he said.

"Yeah, I agree with Liam," said Zayn and Harry.

Niall just sat their quietly after he got proven wrong.

"So now that she has brainwashed all of you guy---," I quickly cut off Niall.

"Niall, she wasn't at her house.  Everything is stripped clean, the only thing left is the furniture," I said, "I fell asleep over there and Simon was the one who woke me up".

"You mean she isn't their anymore," said Harry.

"Yeah, it was like she got up and left in a hurry," I said.

"I have to see this for myself," said Liam he grabbed his keys.  Everyone followed including Niall to the car.  We drove to the house.  We quietly walked into the house.  I showed them how everything was gone.  The TVs, Movies, Game System, everything that once occupied her bedroom gone, like it never even existed.  I watched as their faces turned from full of life to full of sorrow.