Chapter 25

"Hey Louis," I said.

"Hi Allyson," he said, "Who were you talking too".

"Just my friend," I said.

"Who is your friend," asked Louis.

"Just this girl a meet a couple of weeks ago," I said.

"Oh, did you meet her in town," asked Louis.

"No..I mean yeah, I did," I said, "Uhmm...do you need something".  I was hoping to change the subject really quickly.

"Yeah, I just came to tell you that we put Maggie to sleep, and she was calling for you," he said, "She is in her room".

"Oh..thanks," I said.  I set the phone on the dresser and walked over to Maggie's room to say goodnight to her.

Louis POV

Allyson walked out of the room leaving her phone on the dresser.  I slightly moved over to it and picked it up.  I slide the IPhone to unlock it, and to my surprise their was no lock.  I gently went to the call log and looked at the first number I saw.

It was 726-865-1265.  It had a California area code, I knew this because Allyson's old house number was in the same area code, so was the management headquaters. 

It seemed pretty odd, that she would have a random number like that.  I knew she wasn't talking to any type of a friend because she sounded to serious, and I could tell she was lying. 

I heard footsteps coming, so I set the phone back in its place and decided to sit on her vanity chair.  I pretended to be looking at myself in the mirror.

"Louis," said that farmiliar Irish accent.

"Niall," I said as I turned to see him in a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt.

"What are you doing in here," he asked. 

"Obviously I am admiring my prefect face," I said.  Niall smilied a bit.  "What are you doing," I asked.

"I just came to say goodnight, everyone is going to bed," he said.

"Uhmm...Mr. Horan walked his lazy butt up to say goodnight, more like can I spend the night," I said, finally standing up.  His cheeks turned a bit red, as he rolled his eyes and walked downstairs.  I followed right behind him, as he started to talk to me again.

"So Louis did you find out Allyson's sercert you think she is keeping," said Niall as we walked into the living room. 

"No," I said.  I really didn't want to say anything about the whole phone number, I just wanted to keep it a secret.  Knowing the boys Niall would be the first to tell her.  Also I really don't know how she would react to me snopping around in her phone.  Niall yawned and said something really fast about going to bed. He got up and went to his room, and I guess that was my silent que to get to bed too. 

Allyson POV

It was really late that night and I couldn't sleep.  I decided to go downstairs and see if I could do something that would keep me occupied long enough until I feel tired again. I quielty grabbed a blanket off my bed and walked downstairs to the study.  I threw the small blanket on a chair and walked over to the kichten.  I could barely make out the light switch, as I tried to seach the wall for it. 

I finally got tired of using on hand to find it, so I turned my free hand to the wall, and that is when I came across a warm body.

That person clamped a hand over my mouth and whispher the words, "Don't scream".