Chapter 9

Louis POV

It has been 2 years since we have talked to Allyson, this was going to be the most awkward meeting we would ever be in.  I mean like, won't she be mad or something that we basically defriended her.   Let alone Harry, basically called her a "bunch of little cunts in a condom, thrown in a trash can".  Wasn't he mad. 

It has been really different lately.  Perrie and Zayn still haven't gotten married yet, yes it has been two long years of engagement.  Liam is just still the same old Liam, just with a few more tattoos.  Niall well he found a new girl, and then they broke up.  He is on speaking terms with Jess, but no relationships and yeah still doesn't have any tattoos. 

Oh btw he is still mad at Allyson, but he hasn't showed it lately. 

Harry well he kind is almost at the cliff to fall into the deep end.  He has his whole body tattooed, like their is barely any skin that hasn't been touched by ink.  He has earring now, and he is constantly getting drunk all the time.  He need the most help.  

Me well not much has changed, I am still no longer with El.  I have a few more tattoos, and well I am looking for a girl, so any takers?!? Oh before I end this update, just wanted to say we are having a few problems in the band, nothing major, but a few upsets.

Now back to the story.  So you can start drinking the tea again!

Simon is creating plans to send us to live with Allyson.  Most of the boys are upset by this, and well it isn't the best thing to do.  We really don't have anywhere to go,  mean we are stuck with her for a while.  I was already packed; the boys were coming over my house to fly with me. 

So far everyone was here but Niall. And that is when I heard a loud Irish voice calling my name.  I grabbed my bags and we all got into the car and headed to the military base.  We had to go hear, because the private jet that we would be taking was going to be arriving here.  Also so know one can find out where we are going.

We boarded the plane and were ready to take off.

Allyson's POV

It has been a long day, Colton went out shopping with Maggie, and I was dealing with the fact that 5 of the guys I hated most, would be arriving to live with me for who knows how long.

"Where home," said Colton as he walked into the house.  In one arm he had Maggie and in the other he had bags of groceries. He set the bags and Maggie down.  Then walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Eww," screamed Maggie.  I smiled as she watched us with a disgusted look on her face.  I turned my attention form Maggie to Colton. 

"Miss me much," he said as he walked out to his car to get more groceries. 

I helped put everything away in the pantry and fridge.

Once Colton had finished bringing in all the bags he asked, "Why again to we have to buy so much food".

"Because they eat nonstop, trust me," I said.  He smiled and kissed my cheek, then went over to Maggie and started to play with her.

Well this would be an awkward meeting.  I was guessing it would go something like this.

Hi guys, nice to see you after you treated me like a piece of trash.  I hate you all, have a nice stay at the house.  Oh btw I have a kid now and I am living with this really cute guy named Colton.  Yeah, my life is really different know, by.

OMG that is going to be really awkward, but the best thing is that Colton would be hear all the way, he knows everything that has happened, and I mean everything.

(later that evening)

"Allyson, I think we should find out about your kid," said Colton.  We have been going at it for a while know.  Maggie was taking her daily nap. 

"Colton what am I going to say, after my father died I learned I was pregnant with a child, but I don't know which one of you it was.  So btw I need a sample from each of you.  Like hair or something I can get DNA off of," I said.  Colton and I have been debating this whole thing about the child I lost.

"All I am saying Allyson.  Your going to have to tell them sooner or later, it is a big thing.  Plus the doctor does have the DNA results and they would really like to know who the father is," he said.

"I know but don't you think it is a bit much," I said.

"Yeah but they will need to find out sooner or later," he said, "Come on cheer up, lets go make something to eat, they will be hear in an hour".

"Ok," I said as I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

Here is another chapter!!!!