Chapter 16

Louis POV

I must of slept for a while because everyone had already eaten and were already back to their rooms.  I got up and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed some left over pancakes and heated them up.  I ate them and put my plate in the sink.  I looked to my side and saw Allyson outside sitting on the seat outside.  She was doing the same thing the last time I saw her out their.  I really wondered what she was thinking about.  I quietly opened the door and sat next to her.  Maybe I could get some unanswered questions.

Allyson POV

I was outside when Louis came out and sat next to me. 

"Can I ask you a quick question," he asked.

"Didn't you already," I said. I looked at him and found him to be staring into the distance.

"Uhmm I don't know how to put this," he said, "But how....who...uhmm...Maggie...where...I...am so confused".

"I thought that question would be asked, but I didn't expect it to be you, or for it to take this long," I said.  I started from the beginning the crash, what I could remember, but I left out a very important detail my pregnancy.  I doubt that was important.

(About a half hour later)

I was finally finished with telling him everything.

"So Maggie she isn't yours," he said.

"No, but I treat her as she is," I said.

"So it isn't Liam, Zayn, Connor, Harry, Niall, or Colton's," he said.

"Yeah," I said, "Wait how could it be Colton's".

"Well, haven't you done it with him," he asked.

I shock my head.

"Not even for five minutes," he asked surprised.

I shock my head a no.

"Wait so how long has it been," he asked.

"Since Niall," I said.

"Seriously," he said surprised, "How are you able to do that".

I shrugged my shoulders.  I guess I am just that way.

"So you were never pregnant," said Louis.  I took a minute to reply. 

"No," I tried my best to lie.  He quickly turned his head and wait to see my body movements.  I plastered on my fake Barbie doll skin and a sat like a rock.

"Wow," he said, "The boys and I were so wrong".

"Uhmmm...I guess," I said, "What were they wrong about".

"Well for starters, they thought Maggie was yours and they were not really sure who it was," said Louis, "They all had said it was Liam's".

I nodded my head.

"Now I can tell them about everything," said Louis he got up, but I quickly pulled him down.

"Let me at least tell Liam first," I said.

"Why can't I," whined Louis.  Damn not matter how annoying that could get, you still would miss a bit of his whining.

"Please," I said.

"Ok, fine but your not going to waste another second, I am getting him right now," said Louis as he ran inside.

Before Louis could come out with Liam, Colton stepped onto the porch. 

"Allyson, you need to tell them," he said.  I knew I should but it is over, I had lost the kid and plus they didn't need to know about it.  It wasn't their problem.

I was about to reply but Liam but in as he and the rest of the boys came onto the porch.

Colton just shock his head and walked inside.

Back to square one.