Chapter 49

We were on the plane to the wedding.  I was super excited about going.  I spent the whole plane ride talking to Lottie, watching movies, and also sleeping.  We finally arrived and watched as fans came into clear vision as we landed.  Lottie, I, and Maggie got off the plane before the boys taking a seprate route and getting into a car.  We drove to Louis house, which I was staying at for the 2 week trip.  I was supposed to go from this wedding to paris for a one week trip with Liam.  I walked into the house with the suitcases and moved up to Lottie's bedroom.  The guest bedroom was being taken up by Niall and Liam. I put my stuff on a blow up matress on the floor.  I went back downstairs to meet the rest of Louis family.  He had a bunch of sisters.  Since it was late at night over there, everyone pretty much went to bed other than the boys, lottie, and me.  Louis was out somewhere and Harry and Zayn at a hotel. 

"Allyson," asked Liam.

"Do you mind if, I have you meet my parents and family tomorrow," he asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait," I said.  His face light up and he smilied at me.

"I turned on E! news to see what was happening in hollywood.  We saw a few segments then all of us decided to head up to are rooms. 

I woke up the next morning, and got ready to have lunch with Liam's family.  I was seriously very scared.  It wasn't that big of a thing in a relationship.  I have met tons of peoples parents.  We went out to this seafood place which was actually good.  We talked for a while, then said our see you laters and went home.  It was kind of funny, because Liam had to tell the store to close for 2 hours in order to make sure know fans came in. 

He dropped me off at the house saying that he had to run an quick task.  I kissed him goodbye and went inside the house.  I walked into the kitchen and helped Lottie's mom with any other last mintue things before the wedding. 

"Now remember, it is my bachelorette party tonight and I won't be home.  I am leaving you in charge and Lottie can help to," she said with a smile.

"Ok, Have fun," I said.

"Don't worry I will.  Dear I am going to take a shower and get ready do you mind finishing up," she said.

"Yeah no problem," I said.  She then went to her room.

She left the house even before I could finish the center pieces.  It was storming outside, and I was home alone with just Maggie.

I heard a slight knock on the back door.  I turned around to see Harry. I quickly ran over to get the door.  I opened it, Harry was all soaking wet.  I quickly ran around the house to find a towel.  Once I finally succeed I came back to see Harry shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"I got you another one," I said.

"Great took you long enough," he said.

I went back over to the kitchen trying to finish the center pieces.  Harry played with Maggie for a while then came over to me.

"So what you need," I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to come over," he said.

I finally finished with the last center piece. 

"Harry Styles, doesn't come over for nothing," I said." Was it for Liam".  His face shock no. 

"Niall," I said.

He smilied at me and shock his head no.

"Lottie," I said. 

Right then and there his face dropped for a split second and I knew it was her. 

"No," he said turning away.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, really Louis sister," I said, "Never saw that coming".

I walked over to the couch. 

"No it isn't like that," he said.

"Really," I said, Then what is it like".

"Nothing," he said.

"Harry," I said. 

"It is about you," he said.

I was frankly so confused. 

"What," I said.

"Yeah, Lottie and I talk about you," he said.

"Really, Why," I asked.

"It hasn't happened yet," he said. 

"Now I am really confused," I said.

"Do you love Liam," he asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

He then hugged me.

"You guess," he said.

"Harry this is getting rally weird," I said.

"Allyson, I need to tell you something," I said.

"Ok," I said.

"Sit down," he said.  I sat on the arm of the couch. 

"I want you to say the first thing that comes to your mind," he said.

"Since we meet, I have had this feeling in me," he said as he looked me in the eye, "It has never left my body even when you have hurt me.  That little feeling keeps growing, and I want to tell you I love you and don't want you to leave me ever".  My stomach came out my ass when he said this.  I had no reply back.