Chapter 52

The wedding ceremony was beautiful.  It has been three weeks since then and Liam and I have gotten better.  We still have an elephant in the room when all the boys are around.  Harry still watches me from a distance. 

Today, I was supposed to fly out to New York to meet the boys and everything for Liam's birthday celebration.  Khloe was going to take care of Maggie while I was gone.  I left on a plane around three in the afternoon.  Louis picked me up at the airport and I spent the night sleeping on the couch because their was no open bed's for me.  I woke up the next morning with Niall, making pancakes. 

"Hey what's up," he asked.

"Nothing, just waking up," I said.  I moved to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

"Allyson," Niall aid from the kitchen.  I walked out to find that all the boys were up except for Niall.

"Yeah," I said.

"Will you go wake up Liam with this breakfeast in bed," he asked. 

"Sure," I said.  I grabbed the tray and walked over to Liam's room.

I opened the door, and Liam was asleep in his single bed.  I set the tray on the dresser and woke him up. 

His eyes fluttered open and  could see that he was happy to see me.

"Hey birthday boy," I said.

"Hello ,beautiful," he said in a morning voice.  Boys morning voices were defentally my weakness.

"Brought you some breakfeast," I said.

"Thanks," he said.  He started eating his food. 

"So what do you want to do today," I asked.

"I want to spend the entire day with you and only you," he said.

I smilied and he kissed me on my cheek. 

"Liam can you first brush you teeth," I asked.

"Yes," he said quickly finishing his food and getting ready for the day. 

We did alot of stuff.  We went site seeing and shopping.  We also did so much walking.  It was about 3 when Liam got mea cab to take back to the hotel.  He said people would help me get ready for tonight.  I really wondered what tonight was going to be like.

I arrived back at the hotel and there were about 3 people setting up.  I was rushed to take a shower and afterwards, I was set down to get makeup and hair done.  Niall and Harry were there with a camera taping everything. They were asking me questions.

"So Allyson, what do you think is going to happen tonight," asked Niall.

"I don't know what do you think is going to happen," I asked.

"I don't know," said Niall, "Liam just told us to sit here and ask you questions".

We laughed alot telling jokes about each other, and trying to figure out what was going to happen tonight.

Once I was all done, the people gave me a dress.  It was a medium cut dress that fitted me perfectly.  It was super pretty and probably the best dress that I have every wore.  Niall got us in a car and we drove to central park.  It was pretty dark outside.  We pulled up to a walk way. Harry walked with me as Niall left. 

"Allyson, I want you to know that I will always care for you as a friend," he said.

"Did I just get friend zoned Harry," I asked.

"Yeah, but seriously, I think your pretty and everything but I think it is better for everyone that we just remain really good friends," he said.

"What's going on," I asked.

"I don't know.  I just feel that something big is going to happen, and I want you to know that I will always look at you as one of my best friends".

"Glad we are friends," I said. I gave him a hug. We smilied at each other.  In the middle of central park, there is this huge statue and they filmed alot of movies her.  Harry helped me down the steps then quickly sprinted away.  I looked around and everything.  It was now pitched black and out of know were. Lights popped on.  Right by the fountian was a table set for two, the lights were stringed lamps.  Roses were every where.  Petals on the ground.  Liam came from behind me and gave me a bouquet of white roses. 

About 3 chapters left!!!