Chapter 15

"Yeah," said Niall.  It was the first time Niall had actually talked in like 2 years.  I grabbed the strawberries and had it to him.  He grabbed one and dipped it in the cool whip, never taking his eyes off of me.  He stared at me with angry, sadness, and something else but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Would you like on Harry," I asked as he stood behind Niall watching us intently.

He nodded his head no and said, "I am fine, I am not even hungry".  At that precise moment, his stomach growled so loudly.

"Not hungry," I said, "What a lie".  

He watched me intently as I moved the strawberries over to him. 

"Take one, I am not here to poison you," I said.

He cautiously took a strawberry, and ate it.

"Do you guys want something else," I asked, "I can make you something".

Both nodded their heads a no  and left the kitchen to go back to their rooms.  I quickly packed everything away and went back to my room.

(Morning) 

I woke up fairly early.  Around 9:00 am.  I yawned and got out of the bed.  I walked over to my door, when I heard something crash downstairs.  I rushed down the stairs and to the sound of footsteps.  I ran into the living room where I found Niall and Louis standing over what appeared to be a vase, that had shattered all over the floor.  Louis was holding his hand on his forehead.

"Are you alright," I asked.  His hand came off his forehead and revealed a small cut on the top of his forehead.  It was bleeding. 

"Go, sit down your bleeding," I said.

Niall was already cleaning up the broken vase.  By now almost everyone was up and downstairs.  Liam and Harry were helping Niall clean up the vase, and Colton was carrying Maggie as she watched everyone doing something.  Zayn, well he is still asleep.

I walked over to Louis who was now sitting on the counter in the kitchen. 

"I am not that tall, Louis," I said, "Let me see the cut".

He nodded and got off the counter and took a seat at the dinning table.  I looked at his cut more closely and saw a small, tiny piece of glass sticking out of the cut. 

"Colton can you get me the first ad kit, and some tweezers please," I asked.  He must have gone to get them because Harry was complaining about Maggie.

"Stop, not the curls.  Stop. Stop. ," he said, "Liam here take this devil child".

Liam must of grabbed her because he went on to say, "Hi, Maggie".

Colton came racing down the stairs, with what I had asked of him. 

"Here," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

I took out a waterproof Band-Aid and the tweezers.  I turned to Louis, and could see fear in his eyes.

"Shouldn't we take him to the doctor or something," said Liam.

"She's got it," said Colton taking Maggie out of his arms.

I took a deep breath and pulled out the piece of glass. I then quickly cleaned the cut and placed a Band-Aid over it. 

"Better," I asked. He nodded his head.  I packed the first aid box away for Colton to take.  I then moved into the downstairs bathroom sink and cleaned my hands. When I walked out, all the boys were surrounding Louis.  I just started to make some breakfast.

Louis POV 

It really hurt when she pulled the piece of glass out.  I was on the verge of screaming.  Once it was done, I knew Niall and I would never play soccer in the living room.  I got up and walked over to the couch.  I laid on it and fell asleep.

Happy New Year to everyone, from Raquel and me!