Chapter 53

ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS:

1. Do you want another book? If not would you like me to create another story? (Possibly including 5SOS or someone else in 1D)

"Hey," he said.

"Hey, I like what you did with the place," I said.

"Thanks," he said.  He handed me the roses.  " These are for you," he said.

"Thank you, they are beautiful," I said taking the roses.

" Here let's eat," said Liam.

You would probably think that th food was going to be fancy, but it wasn't.  He kept it old school with some pizza and salad.  We ate and talked for a long time. 

"Would you like to walk around central park," he asked.

"Sure," I said, "But I don't have the right shoes to walk in".

He smilied. "I promise I will carry you when it gets to hard to walk in them".

We got up and started walking.  We walked through the park and it seemed like we kept walking in circles.

"Liam you know where we are going right," I asked.

"I think so," he said.  We soon came to the end of Central Park, and I could see the lights coming from Time Square. 

We walked along the streets towards Time Square. I was really confused about what we were doing.   People looked at us in weird ways, because of the fact that we were dressed up as if we were going to an award show.  Liam and I walked closer and closer to time square. Once we got to the Square, I noticed a huge thing.  No one was in the center of time square. We had the whole place to ourselves.  We went to the center of the square and I tried to figure out why know one was their. 

"Allyson watch the screen," he said pointing to a huge sign.  It started playing home videos of Maggie, Liam and me.   Some where pretty funny accutally.

At the end of the video.  Liam got down on one knee and pulled out this huge ring.  It was the same cut that my mother had.

"Allyson, while we were at the wedding, I found my ex that knows her other ex's mother who could make this ring for me.  That is why I had to lie to you. Even though lying is wrong, will you still marry me," he asked. 

All the screens changed and me and Liam were on every single one.  It felt like everything was moving so fast. I quickly replied the only word that could come out of my mouth.  

"Yes," I said. He smilied at me and put the ring on my finger.  He then got up and kissed me.  Out of know where a whole bunch of people screamed and ran toward us.  Fireworks went off and dozens apon dozens of people filled the area.  Some I recongized and many I didn't. 

"Allyson do you remember how you always wanted to see New York during New year's eve," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, here you go," he said. That is when the clock started to count down from 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Everyone screamed Happy New Year. Music started playing and I saw Maggie and Khloe in the crowd.  I ran over and grabbed Maggie and hugged her.

"You knew about this," I asked.

"Nope not till he got on one knee," she said.

I was super happy.  My phone was buzzing like crazy, every social media site was buzzing with the news. 

Liam had almost every station broadcasting his propsal.  I found Harry's eyes in the crowd.  He smilied at me and then said Congratulations.