Chapter 47

The boys were to scared to go back to their place after Paranormal Activity 4.  Which I don't see why, but they crashed at my place till the morning. 

I woke up bright and early in the morning, Liam was beside me and snoring away.  I rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen.  Kendall and Khole were with Maggie in the kitchen. 

"Some party," said Khloe.

"Nah, they are just a bunch of paranoid people," I said.

"Do you want me to take her with me today," asked Khloe. She was holding Maggie.

"Nah, I will give you the day off," I said.

"Plus, Louis's sister and I are going shopping for a dress for the wedding," I said.

"Oh cool, who's," she asked.

"His mum's," I said.

She nodded her head and kept playing with Maggie. 

"Khloe, do you mind watching her, so I can take a shower and get ready," I asked.

"No problem, I will even make breakfeast," she said. 

I smilied and went upstairs to take a shower and wash up. 

Once I was out, I could hear the clander of the boys downstairs.  I also found Louis's sister on my bed waiting for me. 

"Ready," I said.

She nodded and walked with me to the kitchen.  It was a mess, everyone was talking and eating and being boys, as usual.

"Hey, I am heading out," I said. 

I grabbed Maggie's stuff and her, and walked out the door.  I really hoped Kendall and Kylie and Khole would take care of the boys, but we all knew they just like them. 

We were on our way to the first shop. 

"So how do you like LA," I asked.

"It is fine," she said in a small voice, "London is very different".

"Yeah," I said, "I know".

That is about as much talk as we had between us in that car ride.  First shop we went to, we found the perfect dresses, for the reception, ceremony, and after parties. 

"I think this color will match Liam very well," she said.

"So you know about us," I said.

"Who doesn't, many of the girls were so jealous when they reported you guys as a couple," she said.

"Oh wow, I never really read my comments on my video, maybe that is why I am so out of tune with this news," I said.

"Yeah, from what my brother told me, he never stops talking about you," she said.

"Yeah, I can tell," I said, "Niall always wishes that I never leave the room, so conversations about soccer don't change to conversations about me".

"Do you like Niall," she asked.

"As friends," I said.

"How about my brother," she asked.

"Nope, he is like a brother," I said.

"Zayn?, " she asked.

"He has his girl," I said.

"Harry?," she asked.

I didn't say much of anything. 

"So Harry," she said.  As we both paid and got into the car.

"I don't really like him, I mean I had feelings for him at one point of time, but not anymore," I said.

"Well everyone can tell he has feelings for you," she said.

"Really how can you tell," I asked.

"The whole entire time of the rest of that movie he was watching you," she said.

"Someone is a bit obessed," I said.

"Just a bit," she admited.

"Plus Harry, always talks to Louis about you," she said, "His phones password your birthday".

"Yeah, but that isn't unsual," I said, "Friends do that".

"So is your passcode Harry's birthday," she asked, "How about Liam's".

"No, it is none of the above," I said.  By this time we were pulling back up to home.  It was really something to think about, did Harry still like me that much.