Chapter 11

Allyson's POV

I walked away from the boys and let them go into their room.  Damn was that the most awkward thing.  Colton and Maggie were not down yet.  I walked into the kitchen and made a plate for myself.  We had Baked Chicken, Mashed potatoes with gravy, and some salad.  I poured myself a glass of water and sat down at the table.  I started to eat.  About a minute later someone walked in.  It was Niall, who else would it be.  He silently made himself a plate and then took it to his room to eat.  About a minute after that Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis came into the kitchen making themselves a plate. 

"Where is Niall," said Liam really quietly.

"I don't know," said Zayn.

"He took his food to his room," I said. Everything got really silent.  All I did was eat my food.  I am guessing after they made their plate, they went back to their rooms and ate it just like Niall.  I finished eating and put my plate in the dishwasher.  I walked upstairs and saw Colton and Maggie playing.

"Hey, how did it go," said Colton as he watched Maggie play with the little cars on the floor.

"Well," I was pretty awkward too say the least," I said, "I ate dinner all by myself".

"Sorry, I got side tracked," he said, "Here you can get ready for bed, I can do the cleaning".

I smiled and nodded going to my bedroom with Maggie to brush my teeth.

Colton POV

I made my plate quickly and placed it in the dishwasher.   I then decided that I would go and get the plates from the boys.  I walked over to their rooms.  I knocked on the first door, nothing , the second one nothing third, samething nothing.  I knocked on all of them until I can back to the first on I had knocked on.  I was now pretty angry, so I quickly knocked. I heard movement inside and a few whisphers.

I was done, so I opened the door to find all five of them sitting in a circle.

"You know you shouldn't come into the room if....." the blonde one trailed off when he looked at me.

"Sorry, I came to get your plates," I said as I went around and grabbed everyone's plate.

"Are you the help," asked on with a bunch of tattoos.

"No I live her, I help her out," I said walking out of the room and closed the door.

I put the plates away and went upstairs.  I looked into Maggie's room to see she was fast asleep.  I then went to my room and got ready for bed.  I then went to sleep.

Allyson's POV

I heard Colton close his door, that meant he was going to sleep.  I was lying in bed, and I couldn't go to bed.  Maggie was sound asleep and I was pretty sure I could hear the light sound of snores coming from Colton's room. 

I was really hoping everyone was asleep.  I mean they had to be it was 2 in the morning.

I walked down stairs and too the living room, where my laptop was.

"Allyson," said a voice when I was in the living room getting my laptop.

I turned around to see no one.  It was quite dark and I was really tired maybe is was my mind hearing things.  I quickly turn back around pick up my laptop and start to head upstairs.  I am about half way up the stairs when I heard footsteps and a door open.    I then hear more footsteps and several doors open and close.  They must have all decided to go to sleep.  They were so lucky they where able too.  I wish I could.  Instead of going to my room, I decide to go back down the stairs and into the den, where I worked on project after project all night.

The next time I looked at the clock, it was already 5:13.  And the sun was just peaking out.  What a good time to go running, I thought.