Chapter 21

Allyson's POV

I woke up next to a warm body.  At first, I thought it was Colton, but then memories of what happened last night flooded into my brain.  It couldn't be him, I thought.  Then I remembered Niall.  Shit what happened?  I tilted my head up word to see my theory was right.  I bolted out of bed, waking Niall up.  I am pretty sure that I scared the shit out of him.

"What happened," asked Niall now realizing nothing was really worth waking up for. 

"Nothing," I said I watched as he shifted the covers, so he could get out of bed.  As my eyes focused in I could see that he had just boxers on.  Wait, What?  I shifted myself around, to give him a minute to slip his pants back on. 

"Allyson," said Niall.

"Do you have clothes back on," I asked. 

"Uhmm. yeah," he said.  I turned around, then back around again, realizing that he still was in boxers. 

"Allyson, I don't mind," he said.

"Yeah, I am sure you don't," I said under my breath, "Niall".

"Yeah," he said. 

"What happened last night," I asked.

"Nothing much, we talked and went to bed," he said.  I nodded and turned around, hoping he was in clothes.  But I was wrong.

"Niall, can you please change," I said now closing my eyes.

"Why...is someone," he was now next to my ear, "Shy".  That word rang in my head.  I opened my eyes and he was already on the other side to the room putting on pants.

"No, I am not," I said.

"When, was the last time...you know," he said blushing a bit and pointing at my body.  By know he was in front of me.

"Niall, I think your the shy one," I said.

"No I am not," he said. 

"You can't even say sex," I said.

"That is because, I don't know....nevermind," he said.  Their was an awkward silence. 

"It was when we did it," I said.

"What," he asked as if he was surprised.

"I haven't done it with anyone since you know us," I said.

"Seriously," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

He nodded his head and walked to the door of my room.  "You ready to eat breakfast," he said.

"Yeah, let me wash up first," I said.  I quickly ran into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed  my teeth.

I then raced with Niall to the kitchen. 

"What do you want to eat," I asked.

"Well, given it is already noon....," he said before I cut him off.

"Don't act like Liam," I said.

"Fine then," he said, "I WANT PANCAKES!!!!"

"Ok," I said as I started pulling out the ingredients that were to go in the mix.

Louis and Liam who must have been sleeping in the study, were awoken by Niall's yelling.

"Why are you guys, up," asked Liam. 

"It is 12," I said, "Where is Maggie".

"She went with Harry and Colton to town," said Louis.  I shock my head, Colton.

"Allyson," said Niall.  He snapped me out of my daze.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can, you put in chocolate chips," he asked with a huge smile.

"Sure," I said with a smile.