Chapter 11

I have undercovered on hold for time being until I finish this story but I promise I will pick it up as soon as I finish this!Thanks for reading :) and apologies if major spelling mistakes I will correct them some day :) X

"Shots" Ally declared banging her hands against the wooden bar as Rach and a couple of the girls from work followed. 

"Can I get four tequilaaaaaaas" Ally ordered watching the girls cringe at the choice of shot. Surprisingly Ally was having a good night..she had one missed call from Katie since being in her office 12hours ago and now she was well and truly drunk. She needed to let her hair down...live a little and also to get back on Rach's good side. They had spoken about Katie and Ally's relationship and Rach had said she wouldn't get involved anymore..as long as Ally was happy she wasn't going to make anymore comments...little did Rach know about the whole no sleeping over thing..Ally had apologised and the girls had made up by buying rounds of drinks and shots for each other...soon being the only two of the group left by the bar. 

"I'm so drunk" Rach shouted over the loud music as she sighed looking down at her phone. 

"No girls" Ally warned snatching her friends phone and chucking it back in Rach's bag. 

"Oh please I'm sure you are just waiting for your next fix" rach mocked sipping her drink. 

"Nope I'm an independent woman now" Ally declared sipping her vodka as Rach shot her a mocking look. 

"Don't tell me the honey moon period is over already" Rach teased as Ally glared at her. 

"Come on...you can tell me I promise I won't say anything..well to your face anyway" Rach winked clicking her fingers gesturing the bar maid to give them another round of drinks. Ally sighed as she finished off the last of her drink in the glass, she still wasn't sure if maybe she was overreacting about the whole "sleep over" thing with Katie. Sandra had suggested Ally take a step back..not give Katie what she wanted that would maybe make Katie realise what she is missing..for an old bat Ally had new found respect for her boss with her agony aunt qualities but then again maybe Sandra was wrong..what if this pushed Katie away..Katie did only ring once today...Ally began to panic as she reached for the full shot from the steady bar maids hand. 

"Fucking hell babe" Rach gasped picking up her own shot she mimicked her friends actions only slower and winced as she felt the raw alcohol slide down to her churning stomach. 

"Katie won't sleep with me" Ally blurted out resting her heavy head against her arm on the bar. 

"You sure about that..I'm pretty sure my poor ear drums had to listen to your pathetic moans the other night whilst watching emmerdale" Rach laughed as Ally rolled her eyes. 

"She won't sleep over..ever or let me stay..she always has some excuse straight after sex" Ally mumbled playing with the empty shot glass in her hand. Rach eyes furrowed as she watched her sulking friend..Ally had it bad... 

"Al this is going to sound strange considering Katie and I haven't exactly gotten off to the best start but you need to give the girl time" rach said placing her fingers on Ally's shoulder. 

"Not many people can survive a marriage like you two have done but you guys are clearly giving it a go..what's the rush..what's there to lose" Rach spoke honestly knowing Ally was crazy about Katie. 

"Everything...I could lose it all again...I don't think I could deal with it" Ally sniffed..she was drunk, sad and slightly horny for her wife but now really was not the time. 

"Babe chill ok...she moved here to see you, got a job to be around you...I don't think that girl is going anywhere" Rach said giving her friend a gentle smile. Ally nodded, surprisingly Rach made a lot of sense for someone who repeatedly called her wife a lunatic and bitch.