Chapter 46 - On The Warpath

Maleek Tesh

Something was wrong. I could feel it. Everything seemed to be normal. The sun wasn't shining, the atmosphere covered in the soothing black haze. My prisoners were locked up tight in their cells. My guards were thick at the entrance to my lair.

I turned away from the large painting of young Jazmin on my wall and grabbed my radio. "Guards on entrance one, do you copy?"

The brilliant green eyes of my Jazmin painting seemed to stare back at me with mischief. I scowled when not one of my soldiers answered my call. "Guards on entrance one, do you copy?!"

Static greeted me once again. Angrily, I threw the radio to the hard wood floor, the device breaking into pieces. But that didn't even begin to express my rage.

Jazmin was here.

I knew it without even checking the security cameras. But just for the hell of it, I touched the screen of my tablet built into my oak desk. Nothing.

"You bitch!" I yelled as I threw that to the floor also. She'd been here for awhile. Already the security system was shut down. I had no way of telling where she was.

Breathing heavily and seething with the anger of a thousand Taurus, I yanked open the last droor of my hard oak desk, the shiny dark wood scratching as I carelessly flung it apart. Unwrapping the silken cloth, I took out my long blade tonto that I had been saving for such a time as this.

"You think you've won. But you're sadly mistaken, My Dear."

I laughed, the sound being much more intense and loud than anything I'd done in years. Because this was the moment I'd been waiting for since I last saw her.

I radioed my infantry in the dojo as I stormed out of my throne room and into the hallway. "Attention everyone. Make your way to the dungeon. Now! And bring Zeppelinn with you!" My new Commander immediately responded, letting me know that they were on their way. Then I laughed again and yelled so loud as to make sure Jazmin would hear me wherever she was.

"I'm coming for you Jazmin Turner!"

***

We've already discussed how much hatred Tesh has created for himself... but y'all are gonna hate him so much more soon! I promise!

- Jaz