Epilogue

It was all over. After so much time spent away she was finally home again and her nemesis had been defeated. Tesh was dead and Earth 6 was once again free. The terror was over and the citizens of the planet could sleep with both eyes closed again. With the defeat of Maleek Tesh had come peace. Once again, Earth 6 could reside without fear and with hope for the future. The future of the planet that had been destroyed.

Everything would need to be rebuilt. Every person had lost all that was theirs and was forced to live in underground chambers to escape the reign of Tesh. Their homes, land, and belongings had been destroyed. But no more. Everything would be just the way it was before the ruthless leader had taken the throne. But it would not happen overnight.

Years. It would take years. Maybe even decades. Rebuild an entire planet? It would definitely take work and a lot of it. But the people were not afraid of hard work. And they weren't afraid to come out from under ground. Because Jazmin was their leader now.

She didn't feel qualified. She didn't feel deserving of the title "Savior". But that is what everyone saw her as. They would follow her anywhere and do anything she said. Because they trusted her and admired her. It was because of Jazmin Turner that Tesh's reign had finally come to an end.

Although she felt that she wasn't up for the job, Jazmin assumed the position of leader of Earth 6. She would not do it alone as Rogue had promised not to leave her side. She found the rebels to be loyal friends, sticking by her and trusting her leadership. Their Earth would begin to feel like home with the allegiance of every citizen united together as one to rebuild their home.

But something was missing in Jazmin. Her heart. She had lost it when the love of her life returned to his world and she would not have it back unless she was with him again.

Time passed and Jazmin tried to push thoughts of him out of her life for the sake of herself, him, and her people. But she could not.

Earth 6 was being mended of its brokenness. But would Jazmin receive healing also?

Would her heart come back to her?

***

On to the next book!!!

- Jaz