Tutor Sessions and Nerd Glasses

Stiles is your usual class nerd, Glasses, smartest in his class, has one friend. The stereotypical class loser. His best friend (and only friend) Scott tries to get him to not be the class loser but fails miserably.

 "Stiles, you know talking about Star Wars in front of girls is kind of a turn-off." Scott said putting his backpack on his shoulders as the bell rang. "Dude!" Stiles began to say putting his glasses back on "Her name was Leia! I thought she would have gotten the joke!" Stiles and Scott were just about to walk out of English when Mrs. Hanes called Stiles to see her. "Yes, Mrs. Hanes?" Stiles asked. "Your test grades were phenomenal!" she said handing back his test. He smiled. Even though he was used to this he still liked hearing that he got good grades."Anyways, I wanted to ask you a big favor!" she asked. "Anything for my favorite teacher!" he said pushing his glasses up. "Well-"

"Lydia Martin!" Scott said a little too loud for a few heads to turn and look. "Yes. I have to tutor Lydia Martin." Stiles turned around to see the small strawberry blonde in a sea of people. Lydia never noticed Stiles but he always had a crush on her since the 3rd grade. "When do you begin?" Scott asked. "After school." he said grabbing his bookbag "Where are you going?" Scott asked shutting his locker. "Library. By the way, Allison Argent was staring at you." Stiles said patting Scott's shoulder. Scott felt numb. He too had a crush, not as long as Stiles', and her name was Allison Argent. A brunette whose best friend was Lydia. All he could do was smile and wave at her. She waved back. Scott didn't know what to do so he ran the other way.

Stiles was in the library checking some new books out.  "Stiles Stilinski?" A faint voice said. He jumped and dropped the book. He dropped to the ground and picked the book up. As did Lydia. "Sorry." she said handing the book to him. "Here." Stiles was up and offered his hand up for Lydia to grab. "Thanks." she smiled pushing some hair behind her ear. "Lydia." she said. "Oh, I know." Stiles said with a smile. "They were staring into each other's eyes for about 5 seconds. "I am sitting over here." he said directing her over to the table. "Alright."

                                                                                -A few weeks later-

"Dude! I scored a date with Allison!" Scott said with a huge smile. "Alright!" Stiles said high fiving him. Stiles looked down at his Star Wars watch to see he was late for his tutor session with Lydia. "See ya soon man!" Stiles said waving back to his friend. "Beat me to or study session I see." Stiles said walking back to their usual study spot. "Stiles, I have something to tell you!" Lydia said with a smile. Her smile could make anybody's day. Stiles thought to himself. "What is it?" he asked her. "I got 100 on my test!" she said. "Nice job!" he said. Out of nowhere, Lydia hugged him. He could feel his cheeks burning. "Let's get started on this weeks lesson." he said sitting down. 

Mid-way through the lesson Stiles took his glasses off. Lydia picked them up and put them on herself. "This prescription is harder than mine." Lydia said taking them off. "Wait, you have glasses?" Stiles aid putting his on. "Dammit." Lydia whispered under her breath. "Show me!" Stiles said. He would have never thought that Lydia Martin would wear glasses! She put them on. And to be honest, she looked 10 times cuter. "I know, I look ugly." she said taking them off. "Ugly! You look amazing Beautiful, even!" Stiles said. She could feel the blush coming to her cheeks. All the hairs on her body stood up when he smiled at her. Wait, what is happening? she thought. Do I like Stiles? I think I do! I fell i n love with my tutor! "Lydia?" Stiles asked. She looked up. "You ok?" he said with a smile. Lydia's hairs stood up again. "Yep." she said.

                                                                     -A week later-

"Stiles." Mrs. Hanes said. Stiles had one foot out of the door. "Hey, I got to go to my tutor session! Can I swing back af-" But he was cut off by shocking news. "Lydia said she wanted a new tutor. So Aiden is stepping in." Stiles felt his heart break little by little. "Did I do something? Did she say why?" he asked fixing his glasses that were slowly slipping off the tip of his nose. "Nothing. But she said that you were a very good tutor!" Stiles left the classroom to go to the library. There they were. Lydia and Aiden. Probably falling in love. All he could do was stand there. He thought that Lydia actually liked him. How stupid could he be? Thinking Lydia Martin, the coolest and prettiest girl like him? Stiles Stilinski, the class nerd. He shook his head and left.

The next day Lydia walked down the hallway. By herself. Allison was probably with Scott. Her other 'friends' were probably hooking up or God knows what. Lydia put her books in her locker. She was about to grab her Physics book when Stiles popped up. There go those god damn goosebumps. "Am I that bad that you needed to switch freaking tutors?" Stiles whispered-yelled. "Stiles, you wouldn't understand." she said closing her locker. "Me not understand." he said following after her. "Lydia! Stop walking away!" he said grabbing her shoulder. More goosebumps except this time a shiver went down her spine. "Listen, I needed to do this!" she said. "Lyds, I have had a crush on you since the third grade! And now you notice me! Then you ditch me! Getting my freaking hopes up!" he said leaving Lydia in awe. "I had to stop our tutoring because-because...I like you too!" Those words left Stiles also in awe. A nerd and a popular girl. Your basic cliche. "So-so you stopped it because you like me?" he asked. She nodded. He grabbed her hand and smiled. They both leaned in and kissed. "God  I have been wating to do that for 10 years."