O'Broden

Everybody knew that the last day of Teen Wolf would be a tough one. Saying goodbye to this cast would be hard for everyone. Especially Holland Roden. She knew one of the rules of acting is that you could never fall for a co-star. She did just that. She always felt a connection between them but he got a girlfriend and she found herself a boyfriend. But every second she was with her boyfriend, she thought of him. Dylan O'Brien.

As the day went on, many of the old co-stars came back. Crystal, Daniel, Adelaide, etc. They laughed to hold back their tears. As they caught up, Crystal dragged Holland to a place they only knew of. It was a tiny closet somewhere deep in the studio. "Ok Holland, Dylan and Britt broke up awhile ago! Now you can confess your love and make Stydia happen IRL." Holland smiled. "Crystal, I love you but you are crazy!" Crystal rolled her eyes at that statement. "He will never like me like that!" "I will ask Posey to ask him if he likes you!" She grabbed for her phone but Holland tackled her. "Dude, this isn't the third grade!" "Well, you are acting like it is!" Crystal shot back. Holland opened her mouth to speak but a deeper voice interrupted her. "Hey guys, I thought me and T-Pose only knew about this place." They all laughed. "Well, I have to use the little girl's room!" She ran out shutting the door. "What were you two talking about?" He asked. Holland's face got red. "Definitely not you!" She said nervously and panting. He laughed and walked up to her. "Holland, why are you acting so weird? Do you feel sick?" "N-N-No." He put his arm on her head. "No fever." He then put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up. "Are you sure your ok? You're not even looking me in the eyes." Her insides were churning. Tears were about to leave. She really did love "Uh-uh-um-I-I got to go." She ran for her life.

"You just ran out?" Shelley asked. "I would've too!" Arden said biting a slice of her pizza. "Hol, you can't just hide your feelings forever!" She rolled her eyes. "Not forever! Just for a little bit!" The girls were having a little sleepover. They sat in a circle eating pizza in their pajamas. "What if he likes you back?" Arden said. "Never would he ever like me!" she said in return. "Listen, I kissed Dylan a lot and never did our kisses look that passionate!" Shelley said reaching for another slice. The girls agreed. "Ugh! I am going to the bathroom to get changed and take my makeup off."

Ding Ding. Holland's phone beeped. Shelley was the first to look. "AHH!" Shelley yelled. "What?" Crystal asked running over. "AHH" Arden ran over and looked at the phone. "AHH" Holland ran out of the bathroom. "WHAT!?" All of the girls smiled and showed her the text.
Dylan😍❤💍💑

Can we please talk?¿

Holland threw her phone. "It's like midnight, I can't go now!" She sat down trying to cover her blush again. "Um, yes you can!" Arden said pushing her up. "Hmm. I will say "sure be there in 5. Yeah?" Shelley asked. "Yes!" Crystal said. "Guys I am wearing my PJ's and no makeup! He can't see me like this!" She got up. "Oh yes he can!" Arden said. They tossed her the keys to her car and a pair of bunny slippers. "Guys! Wait!" She was pushed out of the house. She walked up and tried opening the door but they locked it. "Fine!" She got in her car.

She pulled up into his driveway. Holland knocked and with one knock he came right to the door. "Sorry I called you out so late." He said letting her in. She smiled. "It's ok. I wasn't sleeping." "Bunny slippers?" He laughed. "Yeah, I couldn't find shoes." She smiled. They sat down and just sat in silence for a few minutes. "I'm sorry. Do you want something to drink or-" "No thank you." She said quickly. Butterflies were flying all over her stomach. "At least let me make you some of my famous ramen." She chuckled. "You mean Top Ramen with some garlic powder?" He laughed. "I guess you know my found my secret ingredient." They walked into the kitchen and he started making the ramen. 

"Why did you really call me over?" She asked as her feet dangled from his island in the kitchen. "What friends can't just eat ramen together?" He said looking back. "At 12:00 in the morning?" She tilted her head. He sighed. "Fine! You seemed off today and I wanted to make sure you were ok!" He said. "I am fine!" She jumped off.  She hugged him. Their height difference was adorable. "It's just the last day of the show I worked on and loved!" He did a slight smile. "Ok." 

They ate their ramen. She just finished hers and looked up to see him staring at her. "Dyl, what are you looking at?" He stopped staring. "You look beautiful without makeup on." She smiled and he smiled back. There go the goosebumps. When they filmed, it was hard to contain them. "Holland, I know you weren't just upset about 'the show ending'." He threw up quotation marks on his fingers. "You've been acting weird since the end of season two." He got up and sat next to her. "What is actually wrong?" She sighed. "Nothing. Look, I should get going." She got up when Dylan grabbed her wrist. "Holland you know you can tell me anything, right?" She nodded. His brown eyes were staring deep into her emerald eyes. "Then why don't you tell me?" A tear slipped. She remembered all the times he brought Britt to set. She remembered how happy he looked when they kissed. She remembered how much she wanted that to be her. "Dylan, I don't want to talk about it." He pulled her closer. "Tell me!" He said. "Ok! You really want to know why I have been acting so weird? You! You, Dylan! I always liked you! Even if I was with some guy! I always thought of you! Then you started dating Britt and I wanted you to be happy! Even if that meant me staying up every night crying about you! And when we kissed it felt like heaven! Even if we were acting! Dylan, I love you!" Tears were in both of their eyes. "I always wanted you but I could never have you! My awkwardness was my way of showing that I like you! But I know you will never love me back!" She went for the door when his voice broke out. "Who said I didn't?" She smiled and ran over into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him. "Oh god, I have been waiting to do that." He said looking in her eyes. "No acting?" She asked leaning in. "No acting."He leaned in. Their noses touched. Holland giggled as Dylan kissed her again.

-

-

-

-

FLUFF! OH GOD THAT TOOK ME SOOO LONG! NOW I HAVE TO TYPE A RESEARCH PAPER! ENJOY! ALSO I MAY OR MAY NOT BE DOING MORE OF THESE! I JUST NEED YOUR FEEDBACK! LOVE YOU ALL!