Passion and Directors

dedicated to @fanciella

"So, Lydia, tell me about this new movie coming out of yours!" "Well, it is called "Summertime Blues"! I play Indigo Knight!" "Such a creative name! I bet that director, Stoles Stilinski, came up with that name! Tell me more about your relationship with him!" Asked Josie the news reporter. "Well, we have a good relationship that all cast members should have with their directors!" She smiled at the camera. "Well, that is all we have time for! Thank you Lydia for coming out today! Make sure you go see "Summertime Blues"! Coming out in the fall of 2017!"

"Cameras rolling? ACTION!" Stiles yelled. Lydia began her lines. It was almost the end of her upcoming movie and she couldn't wait for it to be over. Now she loved the cast and crew but she HATED her director, Stiles Stilinski. He was arrogant, rude, and hated Lydia. People always said there was some sort of tension between them but she just could not see it. She used to admire the man but now she cannot even stand to look at him. Let alone hear his voice. "WRONG! It is all wrong!" He yelled interrupting her. She rolled her eyes and he followed. "What's wrong now?" Lydia asked. "It is almost the end of this movie and you lost all of the passion you had in the beginning for him! You need lessons! Meet me after Jordan is done filming!" She looked at her costars and back at her director. "Whatever!" She stormed off and waited for him to film his scene.

"You wanted to see me, all mighty one." Lydia said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes in return. "You clearly would get passion if it hit you over the head." "I am VERY offended! I try my hardest but clearly you can't see passion if it hit you over the head!" He got up from his seat he was sitting in. "Oh honey, I've been at this for many years. You clearly haven't. So, I am here to give you lessons so my movie actually gets good reviews and an award." "Fine!" "Good!"

"Ok, now read your parts for the scene we were just in." "Alright." She began her lines but again was interrupted. This time he didn't scream. He picked her chin up with his pointer finger. "Look him in the eyes and never stop looking. This shows you have chemistry." He was sorta close so she backed away but never lost eye contact. She looked into his warm brown eyes and said them again. "Good but we aren't even close to being done. Meet me after filming tomorrow." She felt something she never felt for him. His eyes made her feel...safe and comforted. "He is actually a human." She whispered. "Huh?" "Nothing."

They spent a week on her passion lessons. She practiced her crying and happiness. Lydia felt closer to Stiles than EVER. They made eye contact everyday. She got closer to him on an emotional level. One more day left if this training. And today was the hardest level. Rage.

"Now, this scene is intense. You need to start far but end up close." She kicked of her black shoes that matched her pink dress. "This is the fight scene that leads up to that scene. You need RAGE" "I see."  She started again. "Nope." He popped the p. "What!?" "Horrible." "HOW!?" "You aren't showing me passion! I NEED PASSION!" They were both at separate ends of the room. "YOU WANT PASSION!" "NO I AM LOOKING FOR A COMEDY ACT BECAUSE CLEARLY THAT IS ALL I AM GETTING!" "LISTEN, I AM TRYING BUT YOU CLEARLY ARE BLIND!" "ME BLIND?" "YEAH BECAUSE I AM SHOWING YOU PASSION!" "OH REALLY?" "YEAH!" "WELL SHOW ME MORE!" With that she ran up to him and kissed him very rough. Her legs were wrapped around his torso. Her hands some how ended up in his hair. His were around her waist. They broke apart after a minute. "Was that passionate enough?" She asks. "No. That was more rough. I may need some more passion." She kissed him again. Their first was rough but this was passionate. "Um, Stiles. We need Lyd-" His assistant and best friend, Scott, walked in. Lydia was still kissing him with her legs around his stomach when he walked in. "I TOLD YOU YOU GUYS HAVE TENSION! KIRA I WANT MY 10 BUCKS!" He ran out and they looked at each other. "You got a little." She pointed to his face, which had her pink lipstick all over. They were both blushing.  She quickly got her shoes on. "Well, they need me on set so." She was about to reach for the door handle when she was spun around. She was pushed against the door and kissed again by him. "I just needed that." "Me too." Lydia kissed his cheek and slipped out of the door. "You may want to fix your lipstick!" He opened the door and yelled out. "You may want to call me later. He winked at her and she smiled. As soon as he got into his office, he shut the door and did a victory dance. (sorta like the scene at the dance) "Finally got the girl!" He was doing a little dance when a familiar voice interrupted him. "Forgot my pur-" He turned around and blush. "You are so cute." She grabbed her purse and ran out, again.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"Welcome to the premier of my movie "Summertime Blues"! I would like to thank the cast and crew! Especially the star, Lydia Martin, who did a phenomenal job at pursing Indigo! I wouldn't have picked a better person to play her! Alright, let's start this movie!" The crowd applauded the young director as he ran back to his seat. He sat next to Lydia and slowly grabbed her hand to hold. She looked over at him and smiled. "I heard she was terrible at showing passion to her co-star. I wonder who taught her?" She whispered into his ear. He kissed her cheek and went back to watching his movie.
-
-
-
-
-
-
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! love you all. xoxoxo