Scrabble and Shirts

sorta based on episode 1x19 of pretty little liars with a bit of a twist!

"Agents Martin and Stilinski." The boy with brown hair and the girl with strawberry blonde hair appeared in front of their boss, Derek Hale. "Tate and McCall are out on a mission so i need you two to cover this while they are gone." The two looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "We'll get on it." Stiles and Lydia have been enemies since they both started working for the FBI. Nobody knows how the feud started it just began. "Listen, we are gonna get this mission done as quick as possible." Lydia said as she strutted back to her desk. He put his hands up. "Whatever you say." He loved to torment her maybe that is what started the hatred.

They got in the car and drove for hours. "We have an hour until we get to the motel." She said keeping her eyes on the road. "Wow a motel already. Take it slow, Martin. We are only partners." He said squirming his eyebrows. "Oh grow up. This is a very important mission and I don't want to be on Hale's bad side!" "Fine, Fine, Fine."

They pulled up to the motel. "I'll sign us in. You go unpack the car." Stiles nodded and went over to their car. As he got a bag out, he noticed the suspect they were looking for. "Raeken." He gritted his teeth as he whispered. Lydia came over with the key and rolled her eyes because Stiles was distracted. "Stilinski stop fooling ar-" "Shh, look it's Theo. He is in room 310." She held the key up. "We're in room 311." He smiled and grabbed the bags while she unlocked the door.

"Ok, so I brought Scrabble, Mad Libs, cards, and coffee. Oh, can't forget the energy drinks!" Stiles noticed that Lydia lives off of caffeine. "More caffeine?" Lydia said it so fast as she went to grab an energy drink. Stiles grabbed it and put it away. "I think you've had enough." They both laughed. "How did you have enough time to grab all of this?" "Do you know me? I always come prepared." "That is true."

They both laid on the bed playing Scrabble. "Glyceraldehyde?" He looked at the long word. "With the 'C' on the double letter, it is 32 points, plus the triple word score gets me 96 points." She smiled at herself winning. He nodded and smiled. "Goofball." He put the letters down under the 'G' in Lydia's weird word. "You can put down 104 points for me. Thanks for the 'G' I've been waiting for it." Lydia didn't believe him. She got up and looked at the bored. "Eighteen points, times the triple word score, plus the 50-point bingo bonus." He smiled at her because of how mad she got. "Well. 104 points. Good for you." No one has ever beaten her. Especially at this game. "I like this game." She laughed at him. He continued to look at her while she wrote. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you can't be comfortable in that dress." He smiled as she looked at her outfit. "I'm fine." He got up and went to his bag. "Top or bottom?" Lydia gave him the most puzzling look ever as he showed her his red t-shirt and red flannel pants. "Just kidding." He threw the shirt and walked into the bathroom. He tried to close the flimsy bathroom door but it remained opened enough for Lydia to see him throw his shirt off. She stared at his bar chest until he moved. Never has she felt some sort of way for Stiles. Not even a friendly way and he was her partner. It all seemed different now for her. She saw Stiles more than a partner and a friend. She has a crush on him. She snapped herself out of her trance and began to put the pieces away. "I'm done." He walked out in just the bottoms. She just smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Stiles laid in the bed thinking about Lydia. Her beautiful eyes, which he could get lost in for hours.  Her strawberry blonde locks, which smelled like a beach. Her everything just made him happy but she will never feel the same. Lydia hates him and he can't fix that. She walked out of the bathroom and sat next to him. Her in his shirt made him blush. "Y-you look...good in my shirt." She blushed back. They stared at each other for a few more seconds until they heard a muffled voice next door. "I'll get the equipment." He ran over and grabbed a device. Lydia mentally cursed Theo out for ruining the moment.

They both stood close to the wall. "Ok he is leaving tomorrow night but someone is coming to stay in his room while he is gone." Stiles whispered. "I'll follow him tomorrow and you'll stay here. He said on the phone it was 3 miles up." "Nope not letting you do that." "And why not?" "I don't know what I would do if you got hurt or...worse." He fumbled with the string on his pants. "Fine, I'll call backup but you are staying here!" "Still not ok with it." "I'll be right back." She got up and went to the bathroom. His eyes followed her every move until she closed the little door. He smiled so big because he remembered that she was in his shirt. His shirt. She walked out and said "Why are you smiling?" He tried to play it cool. "Nothing." He laid back. She rolled her eyes and joined him.

"I'm sorry."

She broke the unwanted silence between them. "For what?" "Being so mean to you. I'm an idiot for doing that." He shook his head. "No, it's my fault. I'm the one who taunted you and made you pissed." "How many points would I get if I spelled 'truce'?" "Don't know. probably wouldn't be able to beat me though." He winked and she hit him with the pillow. He smiled and hit her back. They had a full on pillow fight. "Ok, I surrender." Stiles put his pillow down and sat on the bed. Lydia smiled and laid on her stomach. Somehow, Lydia got his hand and started to trace shapes into it. "I really like having you as my partner." He said looking at her. "Me too." She smiled. They started to lean in closer and closer into each other when Stiles's phone rang. He bit his lip and sighed. "I should-uh-answer that." Lydia smiled and nodded. "What? Ok. Ok. Ok. Bye." "What?" "They caught a few of his helpers. He must've slipped out during our fight." He laughed. "What about his helper he was going to meet?" "Still meeting her. Name is Tracy and she looks like this." He pulled a picture of a girl with brown hair. "Alright. Send that to my phone." He nodded.

"It is getting late Stiles. I am going to sleep." Stiles sat on a chair on his computer. "Yeah I'm pretty tired." He turned the light off and laid next to her. "Night." "Night."

Lydia woke up the hugging Stiles. She slowly moved her hand from his shirtless body. She sat on the bed and looked at him as he slept. She walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. She stepped out and saw him brushing his teeth. "Shit sorry. I'll just-" "You're fine." She walked up next to him and grabbed her toothbrush. "How long have you been up?" "An hour." He nodded. They both brushed their teeth in awkward silence. "Listen about last night I just wanna say th-" The door next store opened and Theo began to talk. "You go first." She said. He went to the door and heard Theo talk. Lydia ran up behind him in his shirt. He looked down at her and smiled. "What'd he say?" She caught him off guard. "Um-he's leaving now." "Shit." She ran back into the bathroom and came back with a pair of leggings on. "I gotta go." She grabbed a few bags and headed for the door. it Stiles blocked it. "Please be safe." "I will now let me go!"

She ran out to the car and put the bags in the trunk. Stiles came running out of the room. "Lydia." "What Sti-" He cut her off with a kiss. As soon as she saw what he did she kissed back. It lasted a few seconds until he pulled away. "Promise you'll come back?" "Promise." She hopped in the car and drove off.

~a few days later~

Stiles walked into the office and there sat Lydia, looking as beautiful as ever. "Good job, Martin. Heard that you beat his ass." She smiled. "Let's just say, he was crying when i was done with him." She took a sip from her coffee. "I heard you stopped 4 of his partners." "Let's just say, they wished they never came to that motel." He winked. "About the motel? Are we ever going to talk about that k-" "It was fun kicking your ass in scrabble, Marin." "Hey! It wasn't a complete ass kicking and don't cut me off!" He laughed. "Whatever you say and" he went up to her ear and whispered "meet me in the abandoned conference room in 5 minutes." His voice sent shivers down her spine. He walked away and said hi to a few people.

It was exactly 5 minutes when Lydia got there. A few seconds later, Stiles came in running. "Sorry I just n-" This time Lydia cut him off. He pulled away. Their noses were touching. "That was unexpected." "Why because you usually do it?" "Well yeah I mean I-" She kissed him again. This time it was longer. His hands around her waist and hers in his hair. "Ok, we have to get back to work but you wanna go out tonight at 8?" She nodded and kissed him once more. Lydia left Stiles there in awe.
-
-
-
-
-
HEY IT'S YA BOI. sorry for not updating! i'll get back to the prompts i just had to write this! That was my fave episode of pll bc spoby began! anyway, love you all! THIS IS MY LONGEST WRITTEN CHAPTER OMG😭😭