Hospitals And Laughs

dedicated to @lilypup03

"honey, when will you be back?" "whenever scott is done with this stupid mission." "please come home soon, i miss you." lydia said with a whimper. "i will be home before you know it." stiles said with a smile. "ok, i love you, stiles." "i love you, lydia." then the line went dead. lydia's husband stiles went on a mission to find a creature in the forest. all lydia knew was that she wanted stiles by her side. she is pregnant after all. she is only three months but she is still showing. the bedroom light was turned off and lydia was off to sleep.

a few hours past. lydia's phone began to ring so she grabbed it. "random number?" as she picked up she heard a familiar voice. "scott? what is going on?" "nothing! stiles just got a little hurt. don't stress he is fine! we are at beacon hills hospital." she hung the phone up and ran out the door straight into the car. it was still dark but she didn't care. this was her husband!

she quickly got into the elevator. "scott!?" scott hugged lydia. "stop stressing it is bad for the baby." "fine but where is he?" "in her but he is-" she didn't let him finish his sentence.

"stiles?" she walked in to him laying like he does at home. his butt in the air. "hello" he didn't sound like himself. "you're all good?" "yes." "phew, i thought-" "did the doctors send you? man you are eye candy." he kept slurring his words. she ran out to scott. "explain." "well they had to put him on laughs gas because of what happened." she ran back in. "woah. you are the prettiest woman i've ever seen." lydia chuckled and sat back in the chair. "are you a model?" she kept laughing. she looked a mess and stiles kept saying this stuff. "nope. i'm gonna be right here next to you." "woah, who are you? what's your name?" "my names lydia. i'm your wife." his puzzled look turned into a look of excitement. "you're my wife? holy shit. damn. how long?" "stiles, shh." she managed to say through her laughs. "do we have any children together?" "well-" she grabbed his hand and put it on her bump "one on the way." that's my fucking baby in there! woah man. have we kissed yet?" "here eat these crackers." "it's hard, baby. it's hard. do we call each other baby? how long have we been married?" "a year last monday." "oh man! i hit the jackpot! you are the most beautiful women i've ever seen." after all this time, he still manages to make her blush. "let me see your face. woah, your teeth are perfect!" she continued laughing. "we're married! woah! when i got you that ring i must have really ben liking you." she laughed and kissed his cheek. "go to sleep, love." "wait, can i talk to the baby?" "of course you can." she got closer to him. "hey little one, your mom is a hottie! i can't believe i am married to a supermodel! i love you!" he sang the last part. "goodnight stiles." "i love you lydia." "i love you too." she was about to close the door when she heard "MY WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE A KID TOO! SCOTTY, DID YOU HEAR THAT!? SHE IS MINE THOUGH SO BACK OFF!"

"i love my husband so much!" were her last words at the hospital.
-
-
-
-
-
-
this was inspired by a video i saw awhile ago! it was adorable! hope you liked it! love you all!