Jealousy and Attics

dedicated to margotm01

🅨🅞🅤 🅖🅔🅣 🅘🅝🅣🅞 🅣🅗🅔 🅑🅘🅖🅖🅔🅢🅣 🅕🅘🅖🅗🅣🅢 🅦🅘🅣🅗 🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅔🅞🅟🅛🅔 🅨🅞🅤 🅒🅐🅡🅔 🅐🅑🅞🅤🅣 🅣🅗🅔 🅜🅞🅢🅣, 🅑🅔🅒🅐🅤🅢🅔 🅣🅗🅞🅢🅔 🅐🅡🅔 🅣🅗🅔 🅡🅔🅛🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢🅗🅘🅟🅢 🅦🅞🅡🅣🅗 🅕🅘🅖🅗🅣🅘🅝🅖 🅕🅞🅡🥀

At least twice a week there was a pack meeting. At those pack meetings Malia and Stiles are making heart eyes at each other. No, they weren't dating but it still made Lydia's skin boil. They were acting like they were dating and Lydia hated to admit it but she was jealous. Jealous because the boy she loves is falling in love with someone else. Jealous that a gorgeous girl just shows up and steals Stiles from her. But, it was her fault. She didn't tell Stiles and she lost him. They haven't even talked that much since she came and it hurt her. She thought nobody knew about her feelings but somebody did. The Alpha himself, Scott. He knew that he had to get Lydia and Stiles together. He just had to.

"Ok, we have to look at this house where the hideout was." Scott said walking towards the porch. "That is a big house." Malia said looking up and down. "That is why we are splitting up." Allison said cutting in. "Yeah it will be easier." Kira said nodding. Scott informed Allison and Kira in the plan. "Ok, Allison and I in the basement, Kira and Malia 1st and 2nd floor, and Stiles and Lydia the attic." Both looked at each other and turned away quickly. "But-" "Let's go." Scott cut Malia off. Before they left, Malia gave Lydia a death glare.

The pack split up. Stiles and Lydia headed to the attic in uncomfortable silence. They got up to the attic and it was a small space but there was a desk and a filing cabinet. "I got the filling cabinet." Lydia mumbled. They went to their designated spots and looked through the stuff in silence. "Anything?" "Just some files about money transfers and credit debt." Those were the few sentences they said to each other in months. "So.." "So.." "You dating Malia?" Those words slipped out and she didn't mean for them to. "Why?" "Just asking." "Would that be a problem?" "Well." "What does that mean?" "Nothing. I have to go give this to Scott." She tried to open the door but it was locked. "Um...it is locked." Lydia said jiggling it. Really? Lydia thought. "Tell me what you meant." "Listen, I like Malia but I find it weird how she walks in and already wins the heart of the pack and you." "What?" "Never mind..just don't worry about it." She turned her back to him to face the door. "Listen, Malia has been through so much Lydia." "And I haven't?" "God, why are you so jealous?" Those words hit Lydia hard. "Maybe because she replaced me..." A tear slipped out while she thought of all the times Malia has taken her spot. "Lydia-" "Or because she took you away from me." "Wha-what?" "I love you Stiles, ok!? And I know that you will never feel same way for me. Y-" He tried to cut in. "No, Stiles! You left me hanging on a thread then you leave! God, Stiles! I don't know why I even liked you!? You-" She walked up to him and put her finger on his chest "You are a dumbass who can't even see emotions if it hit him over the head. I cannot believe how stupid you are! We had so much going for us and you do this! Our kiss we shared meant so much to me! I hope you have a happy life with Malia!" They were inches apart and Stiles was basically sitting on the desk.

"God, you're so fucking hot when you're mad." He mumbled looking down at Lydia. "Wha-" Quickly, he flipped Lydia over to the spot he was. He leaned in and kissed her roughly. Next thing you know, Lydia is sitting on top of the desk with Stiles's hands on her thighs. "I thought you-" "Liked Malia? I thought you didn't like me so I tried moving on but that failed miserably." He said putting his forehead on hers. "I love you, Lydia." "I love you, Stiles." They kissed again until they heard the door knob jiggling. "Shit." Stiles and Lydia said in unison. Lydia quickly jumped off the desk and ran to the filing cabinet. Stiles tried running behind the desk but tripped as the door opened. Lydia chuckled and blushed as Scott, Malia, Allison, and Kira walked in. "What's going on here?" Malia said looking at Stiles. "Just..chilling." He said with a smile and winking. "What he meant was" she shot him a dirty look but winked at the end "we tried to unlock the door because we found somethings but it was locked from the outside. So we passed the time by reading all the files. I left the useful ones on the desk." She said walking out of the attic. "What she said." Stiles said pointing at Lydia and following her out. Scott, Allison, and Kira looked at each other and smiled. "Let's go." Scott said grabbing the files. He walked out first and saw Stiles and Lydia kissing. "KNEW IT." He screamed. They both blushed and walked out hand in hand.

When pack got back Stiles and Lydia were acting how they used to. "Bye guys." Lydia said as she walked out of Scott's. Ten minutes later Stiles left and got into his jeep. "What took you so long?" He looked over at Lydia and smiled. He kissed her and drove away.

-

-

-

-

-

i feel like this is short😒Hope you enjoyed! Love you all!❤