Challenges And Kisses

dedicated to stydia_voidd i put the two together!
"there they go again! eating each other's faces off!" scott said with a laugh. "it seems like every time we do something as a pack, they are making out." malia said pulling out a blanket. "they seriously just got out of the same car! do they need to kiss there too!" malia finished her sentence."i got an idea that will spare us all!"

the pack was in the middle of Aladdin when mk scott paused it. everyone looked at stiles and lydia who were making out. "ahem, guys." "sorry!" lydia blushed and stiles grabbed her hand. "we want to make a bet with you two." scott said. "we want to see how long you guys can go without kissing or whatever you do." malia said. "if you lose, you guys have to do all of that on your own time. not in front of us." "ok and if we win?" "we will keep our mouths shut." malia and scott finished together. "deal." "what "stiles are you serious? why give into there little game?" lydia said. stiles shook his head. "all i know is we are going to win." she nodded. "shoot i have to leave. stiles, can you take me home? or do you guys want to come to watch to make sure we don't do anything bad?" lydia asked being the sassy person she is. "i am coming. i need a ride anyway." malia said. "whatever." lydia said rolling her eyes.

they got into the jeep. "malia?" "yes?" "does that mean no hand holding?" she nodded. stiles pouted and mouthed an 'i love you'. they drove to lydia's house, when she got out she told him to call her later. then he drove malia home. "malia?" "what?" "do we make you-" "uncomfortable? no not really. you guys are cute together but not when you are making out 24/7." stiles nodded. "bye, stiles. good luck." "why the good luck?" "you agreed to the stupid challenge when lydia didn't. do you think she will let you go for making that decision? bye stiles." stiles put his head on the stirring wheel. "shit what did i do?"

they went a whole week without making out but lydia was teasing him the whole time. the simplest of things made stiles want lydia. like her applying her chap stick or lipstick. or he just puckering them out when she thinks. he wanted her bad. lydia knew all of these things made him crazy. that is why she did it. she wanted to get back at him for falling into their stupid game. but today was the last straw for stiles. the pack went to an abandoned house up in the woods. "let's split up." scott said. they went in their usual groups. they trusted stiles and lydia now so they let them go by themselves. they went up to the attic. "lyds, look i know are trying to get back at me for agreeing to their challenge but-" "stiles shh" she put her finger up to his lips "i am trying to concentrate." he stood their just wanting her. she kept doing little things that make him want her more. lydia was always the best at payback. she had one more trick up her sleeve. she bit her lip as she looked through an old box in the attic. "stop biting that fucking lip!" he said standing up and grinding his teeth. "make me." those words left her mouth and she instantly regretted it. he ran up and kissed her passionately. he lifted her up on one of the objects on the attic and continued to kiss her. "i-missed-this-so-freaking-much." he said in between kisses. "same." they continued to kiss until they heard footsteps. it was too late. scott and malia walked in. "did you forget there are two werewolves in the house?" scott said. "damn." stiles said but he looked at lydia, who was frowning, and started to kiss her cheek repeatedly to make her laugh. which it did. "alright we lost so-" "we take it back. we knew you guys would crack but we didn't expect it to be this long." the couple looked at each other and smiled. "well we are the best." lydia said grabbing stiles's hand. "i do agree on that." he said grabbing her hand and kidding it.