Closets and Kisses

This is inspired by Riverdale! I unpublished the other one for revision!

Stiles had just rejected Malia at the school dance. Stiles, Malia, and Lydia went to Erica's after party. "Ok, we are playing an oldie tonight! Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Erica said. She got a soda bottle and put it on a table. "Who will go first?" She put her index finger up to her mouth like she was thinking. "Stiles Stilinski." She pointed at him and grabbed his arm. He tried to say no but his friends made him. "Who is going to ride this brown haired stallion tonight?" {the words of Cheryl Blossom} She spun the bottle and it landed in between Lydia and Malia. The two girls looked at each other.  "It definitely landed on Ms. Martin. This should be fun." Both Lydia and Stiles said no at the same time. They also said it for the same reason. Malia was her best friend and she wasn't going to make out with her crush. Stiles said no because he just rejected Lydia's best friend. "YEAH HE WILL!" Isaac shouted. 

The two pleaded not to do it. They were pushed into the nearest closet. "We won't let you out until we hear some action!" Erica yelled. Stiles looked at his phone. "7 minutes to go." he said. Lydia laughed. They were a few inches apart. "Listen, I know that Erica's boyfriend just died but she is a stone cold bitch." Stiles nodded. "Do you miss him? Jackson-I mean." "No." "Ok, your turn to ask me a question. Let's do this to pass time. Ask me a deep, probing question." "Ok. Do you like Malia?" She walked a little bit closer towards him.  "Um, no she is my friend." "More than a friend?" "She is my best friend." She punched his arm. "My turn. Have you dated anyone since Jackson?" "No." "Have you ever had feelings for Malia? " "Is this for Malia or yourself?" he asked with a chuckle "Malia. Ok? Now answer my question." she said crossing her arms.  I never felt had feelings for her. She has always been my best friend." "Did you ever have those feelings? Ya know, for anyone else?" She stepped a little closer. "Yeah, this summer. Have you?" They were looking into each other's eyes. "Maybe once." He was staring at her lips. "You are a little more dangerous than you look. All boy-next-doorish." she poked his chest. They were a couple inches apart.

"You have no idea."

He stepped closer and closer to her. "Your turn. Ask me a question." Stiles was looking at her red lips. Lydia was looking at his lips. He leaned in and she followed. She hesitated. "We shouldn't do this." she said. Their faces were just inches apart. "Definitely shouldn't do this." They leaned in again and their lips collided. She brought her hands up to his hair. He put his arms around her waist. The kiss deepened. 

'There is no place I'd rather be' they both thought.

-

-

-

-

THIS SHOW IS SOOO GOOD I AM VARCHIE TRASH