Wolf Powers And Babies

dedicated to Grundy-For-Jail and babygirlhoran666

who would've thought one drunken night could change someone's life. not lydia. when she found out she was pregnant, she narrowed it down to two guys. aiden, her ex-boyfriend or stiles, her best friend. yes they had some history but they decided to remain friends. it was going to take lydia awhile to find this out.

the pack was hanging at scott and allison's apartment. lydia sat by herself in her own little world. "lydia, can i talk to you outside?"the two went outside. "lydia, why do i hear two heartbeats?" scott said. lydia became flustered and sank to the floor. "scott, i am pregnant but i don't know who the dad is." she hid her face in her knees. "lydia, i thought you were aiden. who else could it be?" she looked up with teary eyes. "stiles." scott sat next to her. "lydia, you need to find out soon and tell the pack." "i am going to do it right now." she walked into the apartment. "guys, i have some important news." they all looked at her. "i'm pregnant." everyone hugged her and stiles was the last one. "congrats, lyds." he was broken. "wait you broke up with aiden, how is that gonna work?" kira asked. she shrugged and smiled. "it will work."

lydia did research about pregnancy and didn't sleep for two whole nights. stiles walked into her apartment and saw her curled in a ball in front of her computer. "lyds?" she flinched and saw who it was. "oh it's just you." he sat next to her. "when was the last time you slept?" "two days ago..." "lydia, that is not good for the baby! lat down and go to sleep." "fine but not because you said so!" she laid down on the couch and quickly fell asleep. stiles kissed her head and left her apartment.

when she awoke, it was pitch black dark. she checked her phone and the time was 3:37 am. she went back on her computer and read one more article. lydia realized the time difference of aiden and stiles. "the baby's stiles." she whispered. she quickly called scott. he didn't answer. "it's stiles, the baby is stiles's." she quickly put on her shoes and ran out of her apartment.

"lydia? it's almost 4 in the morning, what are you doing here?" stiles said in a tired voice. she walked into his apartment. "um, well. i don't know how to say this but,,," "lyds, just spit it out." "well i didn't know who the baby's father was and..." "c'mon." "you know that night we had a few weeks ago...about the baby it's yours." stiles stood there in shock. "stiles?" no response. "i know it is a lot to take in but-" she was cut-off by stiles's warm embrace. "i am so glad it is not that asshole's baby." was all he said. she laughed into his chest then she felt warm tears hit her hear. "aw stiles don't cry." she said letting a few tears slip. "i'm going to be a dad with the girl of my dreams." she blushed. "listen, i know we are not together but i love you so damn much lydia and i am not letting you or that baby out of my sight until the day i die." he said putting his hands on her stomach. next, she did the unthinkable. she gave him a sweet kiss. "i love you too."

-

-

-

-

TEEN WOLF LAST NIGHT! LOVED THE ENDING!💖😭 this was inspired from friends...i know i am obsessed😂anyway, love you all!