Remakes and Promises

"Stiles, you don't have to do this!" Lydia said getting up off of the couch. "Lyds, you said you wish to do it." Stiles said pushing his coffee table back. "You are not a genie, Stilinski." she said helping him. "Oh, little do you know." he said with a wink. Lydia laughed at his gimmicks. "Now time for the couch." he said making his way towards it. They both push it back. "Ok, I will stand over here." He turned towards his left. "And you over here." He pointed towards the right. "Ok, I am ready. Are you?" he asked her. "Um, yeah, sure." she said. Lydia started running towards him. He thought that he was ready but he wasn't. He was a scrawny 17-year-old boy. Lydia jumped into his arms but they both fell. "Stiles! Are you ok?" she said looking. She was on top of him. "I told you this was a bad idea!" she said helping him get up. "Lyds?" he asked in a frail voice. "Yeah, Stiles?" she said looking at him. "I think I broke my arm." he said.

It was hard to explain why he broke his arm to kids at school. Well, me and my good friend, Lydia, tried to remake the amazing scene in Dirty Dancing where Patrick Swayze lifts Jennifer Grey into the air. You know, recreating that isn't weird at all! "Oh, it was a biking accident." he said to the pack. Everyone believed him. "You know what, I got to go to the library." Lydia said grabbing her book bag. She waved to the lunch table and left. "I have to run to Harrison's class to get my work from when I was absent. Bye guys." Stiles said.

 He followed Lydia into the library. "Lyds, why are acting so weird around me?" he said in a whisper. Lydia jumped at the sight of his voice. "Stiles! You scared me." she said putting her hand over her heart. "Answer me." he said. "Well, I broke your arm doing the move from Dirty Dancing. I think I have the right to avoid you." she said looking at a Greek Mythology book. "One day, I will be able to do that move. I promise you." He walked away hoping he could do it.

                                              -A year later- 

"I can't believe it." Lydia said. "What?" Stiles asked. "It is graduation day. This is probably the last big event we will be at together." she said. "Lyds, remember that we can still meet during breaks and the summer." he said trying to comfort her. "Lyds, meet with me after the graduation I have something to show you." he said. 

"Guys, we aren't a part of Beacon Hills high school anymore." Malia said holding her tears in. Scott hugged her. Then everyone started hugging. "Guys, I will be right back." Lydia said. She shot Stiles a text.(Stiles left, Lydia right)

Where do you want me to meet you?

My house.

May I ask why?

No. Just come over:)

Lydia got in her car and went to Stiles's house. She just walked in. She always did. "Stiles?" Lydia said closing the front door. "Right here." he said. She looked over to see a familiar set up. "I promised you that we could try the dance again. And I always keep my promises." he said with a smile. "No. You are not breaking your arm again!" she said trying to push the couch back. "I practiced this whole year! Please!" he said with a pout. "Fine!" She gave up. He took his graduation robe off and Lydia copied. He played the music. "Ready. 1.2.3.Go.." Lydia was off. Running into his arms. She was sure it was going to end like last time. But it didn't. She was in the air. Stiles below her. Lydia was up for a few more seconds. Stiles lifted her down just like the movie. She looked into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I guess you do keep promises." she said with a smile. "Our last big memory here." he said. "No it isn't"  she said. "What do you m-" He was cut off by Lydia's lips on his. "That was our last big memory." she said  with a big smile. He smiled back.

-

-

-

-

I wanted to do a Notebook thing but I did Dirty Dancing instead. Hope you enjoy!