Sleeping Bags and Fires

"Ok Stilinski. We are setting some ground rules!" Lydia stated. My sleeping stuff to the right yours to the left." she sad with a smile. "Ok, fine." Stiles said getting wood. "Why couldn't Harrison pair me with Scott for the camping trip!" Stiles said with a huff. "Ugh! I miss Allison." Lydia said. "Well, we will have the best goddamn project ever to prove him wrong!" Stiles stated. "Ok! We will." she said. Oh, little did they no.

In a matter of 5 minutes, they would be arguing. "Stiles! You can't touch that!" "Lydia, it is just a bug!" "Ew! Don't pee right there!" "DRAMA QUEEN!" "PRICK!"  They walked their separate ways to cool off. Stiles was the first one to apologize. She accepted his apology and he accepted her apology. "Let's try working together." he said. She nodded in agreement. There was less bickering as they went on. Stiles was enjoying his time with Lydia. And Lydia was enjoying her time with Stiles.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked. "Yes Stiles." she said putting more nail polish on her pinky. "I don't think it is a good idea to paint your nails by the fire." he said. "Fine!" she said rolling her eyes. "I will paint them in the tent!" He rolled his eyes in response. "You know he is grading us on how well we work together, right?"  "No one heard us arguing. " Lydia said from the tent. "Oh yes he did." Stiles said. She popped out to see him staring at the fire. The light from the fire hit him perfectly. You could see all of his features. His moles, perfect brown eyes. "Lydia, why are you staring at me?" he asked. "No reason." she said sitting next to him. "Well go on." she said. "He has chaperones everywhere." he said tossing a log into the fire. "Well, now we need to act great together. Or he will bring our grades down." she said looking at him. "So we agree, no fighting for the rest of the weekend?" "Agreed." she said.

"Ok, so in the 5th grade I was sitting with Scott and you walked by us. He called to you and said I thought you looked nice today. You said thanks but after you left, Jackson gave me a wedgie for talking to you." Stiles said. "Are you serious?" she asked. "Most definitely." he said. "Well, when we were in 7th grade thought you were pretty cute." she said. "Wha-wha-what? Really?" Stiles couldn't believe his ears. He liked that strawberry blonde for 10 years now and she now admits he was cute. (And yes, he still likes her. He was quite happy that they got paired up.) "And I guess you are cute now." she said with a laugh. He blushed. 

It stayed quite for five minutes. Stiles was too happy to speak. "Stiles?"Lydia asked. "Yes?" he said. "What time is it?" she said. "Um, almost 12." he said with a surprised face. "Well, we talked for about 5 hours." she said getting up. "Wow." he said surprised. "I will set up the sleeping bags and get changed." "And I will stop the fire." he said grabbing water.

"Um, Stiles?" she asked. "Yeah, Lyds?" he said walking into the tent. "Have you seen my sleeping bag?" She was looking everywhere. "Um no, but I thought you had it on the bus?" he said. "Idid! I must've dropped it." she said. "Well, you could use my sleeping bag and I could sleep on the floor." he said. "No, I couldn't ask that of you." she said. "Well, it is pretty big. If you don't mind maybe we could share it?" he said. He knew she would say no but it was worth the try. "Sure. Why not." she said. "Suit yours- Wait what?" Stiles was very surprised. "You can get changed I will be out there." she walked out of the tent. Oh no.

To be perfectly honest, Lydia liked Stiles. She was afraid to tell him because they are very good friends. So much stuff was going through her mind. "Ok, I am done." he said. "Alright." She walked in and he was already in the sleeping bag. He scouched over and there was room left for her. She climbed in and he faced the other way. "Goodnight." he said. "Night." she said.

 "Dude wake-" Scott and Allison walked in . "Told ya something would happen." Allison said. "Fine." Scott pulled out his wallet and gave 20 dollars. "Stydia man." he said. Stiles woke up. He realized that he was spooning Lydia. He slowly pulled her closer. Little did he know she was awake. This camping trip brought Lydia and Stiles closer. And the couldn't be happier.

-

-

-

-

Two updated in one day?! Guys should I make another story. Stydia or Jancy (Stranger Things) Let me know!