Babies and Spying

dedicated to margotm01

lydia was in her kitchen making lunches for her two kids and her kid-of-a-husband. she felt two arms reach around her waist where two more of her kids are. she turned around and saw her husband. she smiled and kissed him. "how long have you been up?" he asked. "since 5. these two woke me up kicking." she pointed to her stomach. stiles bent down and kissed the little bump. "let mommy sleep you two." he laughed and stood up. "kids, lets go! don't wanna be late!" a pattern of foot steps were heard running down the steps. the first child was small, had brown hair, and green eyes. "noah, here's your lunch." lydia said handing it to him and kissing his cheek. "thank you momma." he kissed her on her cheek. then a taller girl with strawberry blonde hair, freckles, and hazel eyes came after him. "allison, my dear." she kissed her cheek. "breakfast is on the table." stiles said sitting down with a cup of coffee. they both sat but only one ate. "mom? dad? can i ask you a question?" lydia sat across from stiles. "sure honey." she said sipping her tea. "can i go to the mall this weekend with some friends?" stiles stood up to make a waffle. "sure what friends?" "lauren, rose, katherine, hannah, lucas, ben, tyler, and dylan." she said the last four quickly. "were those boy names?" stiles said popping up with a waffle in his mouth. "yes." "nope. no boy will be around you." "stiles!" "dad!" "we will talk about it." lydia said with a smile. "thanks mom!" she kissed her cheek. "dad." she looked at stiles and rolled her eyes as she walked out. "c'mon noah, i am not being late to school." noah kissed his mom. he went up to his dad. "find any information about these boys. you get me?" noah nodded. they first bumped and he was out the door. "love you!" lydia screamed as they shut the door. "for a five year old, he is really smart." stiles said cleaning up his kid's messes. "let allison go. she is eleven years old. i think she can go out with a group of friends." "no. she's my little girl! she isn't growing up." "stiles, please." lydia gave her puppy dog eyes and her award winning smile. "ugh, i can't say no to you." "yay!" stiles looked at his watch. "i gotta go see you tonight." he kissed her once more. "see ya, sheriff stillinski." she winked. "i hate leaving you for work everyday." he said putting his badge on. she followed him out the door. "i love you. be safe." "i love you too. be safe, all three of you." he waved and got in his car.

lydia sat on the couch reading as her kids got home. "mom, why didn't you go to work?" noah asked. "day off. they also think being around the chemicals isn't good for your siblings." he nodded. allison walked in and shut the door. "so, am i allowed to go?" "well....yes you are!" allison screamed. "yay! i can't wait to tell all my friends!" "make sure you give your dad a big hug when he comes in." "i will!" she ran upstairs as noah came back from the kitchen with an orange. "girls." he rolled his eyes and sat next to his mom.

Friday

allison got home from school and ran up to her room. "excited?" "going out but not with my parents? definitely!" stiles walked in and picked noah up. "anymore information?" he whispered in his ear. "all of them aren't jerks so we are good." stiles smiled and kissed his sons cheek. "that's my boy." he sat next to lydia on the couch as she was reading. "love?" "yes, stiles?" "wear all black tonight." she put her book down and gave him the most puzzling look. "just do it." "fine." he kissed her forehead and went upstairs.

"bye sweetie!" lydia said as her daughter ran into the mall with her friends. "ok so we are gonna spy on her." stiles said turning from the drivers seat. "you're crazy." "noah is with my dad so we can go spy on her." "is that why you said yes? i knew it was too easy!" "let's go!" he parked the car. "fine but if we get caught i am blaming you!" "i'm fine with that." stiles ran out of the car with lydia trailing behind him. "hurry up!" "hey, i am carrying two of your kids! shut up." he rolled his eyes. "fine."

they sat in the food court. "why did we have to wear all black? we look ridiculous!" lydia said looking at him. "we are spies..wait no ninjas!" lydia threw a fry at his face. stiles saw the kids out of the corner of his eye. "they are behind us. put the newspaper up!" they put newspapers up to their face. "why are you so prepared?" she whispered. "i'm a cop! i have to be." they walked past and stiles got up. "stiles, you are making me go to a mall without shopping! you are basically torturing me!" "one store!" "thank you." they went into a maternity store as lydia went through clothes. "lyds, i love you but can you hurry up!" "fine, but we are getting this and this!" she pulled out a dress and a shirt. "alright!" they payed and left. they got to the third floor when something caught stiles's eye. "stiles no." he ran over to the toy store where there was a big plushy yoda. "please lydia! noah would love this!" "no, you would love this." "fine but can we get a star wars onsie for the babies!" "hurry up!" he ran in and out. "look how cute-" "mom? dad?" they looked up and saw allison standing there, blushing. "hey ally." "it was your father's fault." and with that lydia tried her best at running but it didn't work. "um-um-um..BYE!" and stiles was behind his pregnant wife. "hurry!" lydia yelled. they got into the elevator out of breath. "i can't believe she caught us." stiles said out of breath. lydia started cracking up. "that was so funny! you got so nervous around a bunch of eleven year olds!" she could barely speak because of how hard she was laughing. "yeah, yeah." stiles took his wife's hand. "how did i become so lucky to marry my best friend?" "you didn't marry scott." "ha ha so funny!" he smiled and kissed her. "let's go before allison gets even madder at us." and they walked out of the mall.

-
-
-
-
SO MUCH FLUFF AHHH!!! ok i really like this. i would appreciate the feedback! love you all!