Remembrance and Awards

"The Fields Medal is the one I'll be winning." Lydia Martin said grabbing a young Stiles Slilinski's hand.

That is all he could think about as he saw his beautiful girlfriend walked up the stage to receive her award. He has been counting down the days until she would get this award. That night, he hoped and prayed he would be in Lydia Martin's life. Especially to see her win this award. Now they both say "I love you" to each other.

She walked up the stage hoping not to fall in her long heels. Lydia tried to stay calm but her heart was beating like crazy. Then she looked over to see a big goofy smile. She saw him and the nerves went away. In the audience, he gave her a thumbs up. Lydia smiled and walked up to the podium. Stiles has been here since day one and he will be here forever.

"I never ever thought I would make it this far." she began to say "I have tried hard and I made it." She felt tears on the brim of leaving but they did not fall. "I couldn't have done it without someone. That someone has been there for me when no one else was. He saw good in me when nobody else did. When a big rain cloud was above my head, he brought the sunshine. He can fix any problem I have by just being there. I love him. I couldn't achieve anything without him. He is my anchor and rock. That is my boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski." He had tears streaming down his face. "Thank you, Stiles."

The applause began. She walked down and ran towards him. She jumped in his arms and kissed him. "You did it, baby." He said wiping the tears from her cheeks. "We did it." She said wiping his tears away. "You got two great achievements today." He said to Lydia who was still in his arms. "No, only one." She had a puzzling look on her face. "Oh yeah, I forgot." He got down on one knee. "The second is my promise to love you forever as my best friend and wife. You have always been the highlight of my day since the third grade. The most depressing days, you made me happy. I want to be there for every medal and award you win." He brushed his thumb over her knuckle. "Lydia Camille-Grace Martin, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" She looked down at him and nodded. "Yes, Mieczyslaw Stilinski, I will marry you." She laughed and went in for a kiss but he stopped her. "Lyds, I love you but you promised never to speak of it." "Shut up and kiss me, Mischief." He shrugged and kissed her."That was freaking adorable." Malia said with a big smile. "Their wedding will be perfect." Kira said. "NOW TIME FOR STYDIA BABIES." Scott screamed.