I Love You Too

"Guys! We need to run!" Scott said to his pack. Malia and Scott began to run but someone didn't. "No." is all Lydia said. Scott stopped. "Lydia, this is no time for games! Let's go!" he screamed. "Not without Stiles." she said running the different direction. Scott and Malia huffed and chased after her. Malia grabbed her wrist. "Stop! Let me go!" she screamed. "Lydia, he said he will be fine.  He also said to not follow him." Malia said trying to pull her. "He is not safe! Just leave I will be right behind you!" The were-coyote and werewolf looked at each other. "Fine! But scream if you need help!" Scott said.

Lydia ran through a dark hallway. "Stiles! Where are you?" she whispered under her breath. "Lydia?" said a voice that made Lydia's stomach get butterflies. "Stiles?" she said louder. "Please, don't come find me! This isn't safe!" he sounded like he was loosing his breath. She ran until she got this feeling. She had the urge to scream. "No." she said in tears. In front of her was Stiles's body. She ran next to him and knelt down. "Hey, don't cry." he said wiping her tears. He grabbed her hand and started to kiss it. "I am fine." he said with a smile "Really." "Stiles!" she said with more tears running down her cheeks. "Lydia...Listen to me. If I di-" She cut him off. "No! No! No! You are not going to die! Don't say that!" she was about to scream but he cut her off. "Listen to me please." She nodded and he began to speak. "Remember how you are the first girl I danced with." She smiled letting more tears fall and nodded. "Remember how I had a crush on you freshman year, sophmore year, junior year." More and more tears came. "Remember how you saved my life." he said his breath getting heavier. "You saved my life too." she said with a smile. "Remember...." his breath was getting shorter "Remember I love you." she screamed. She wanted to stop but she couldn't. Malia and Scott showed up. They saw what happened. Both started crying. 

An ambulance came and took him away. "Stiles! Wait!" she said running after the ambulance. Scott stopped her. "Lydia...Lyds...he-he-he" Scott couldn't get the words out. She knelt down and began to cry. "It is all my fault." she whispered. "What?" Scott asked looking at her. "He died and it's all my fault." she said again. "Lyds, don't say tha-" he was cut off by her running out of his arms. "Aiden, Allison, now Stiles! I lost all of them!" she screamed. "Lydia, calm do-" he said getting up. "No, no, no!" she screamed running away. 

Lydia hasn't slept in days. All she could think about was what he last said to her. Stiles is not dead but is not expected to make it. It kills Lydia to think she is going to lose another person she loves. "Lydia, honey." her mom said walking into her room. "Go see him. He is lonely in the hospital." Lydia got up and grabbed one of his sweatshirts and put it on. It smelled like him. She knew she would never wash it.

"Hi Stiles." she said walking in. His body just laid there. Cold and empty. "We all miss you a lot. Especially Scott." she said with a tear coming down her face. "About what you said the other night...."" the moment kept replaying in her mind. "I never knew that you felt that way." she said crying. Lydia put her hand on the bed. "I wanted you to know....I love you too." Then she felt something cold over her hand. She looked down and his big hand was over her tiny one. She lifted it up and kissed it. "I will remember those words till the day I die." she said.

-

-

-

-

Hey guys!!!! Well, I just cried a lot. Not because of this. Because people are good at making stydia videos! Anyways, I made an Instagram!  It is called flannels.stillinski! Follow it if you want to! Love you all!