Holes and Confessions

The pack was chasing down yet another villain but two members had their own problems to deal with. Stiles and Lydia have been fighting for a few weeks and decided to call it quits. They ended a two almost three year relationship.

"Where's Lover Boy Stilinski?" Malia asked walking into the opening for the woods. "I don't know and I don't care." She said looking at her phone. But actually, she did care. She hasn't seen him since the breakup, which was the beginning of summer, now they are starting school again.(I am writing as if they are going into senior year) "I don't want to be here." Stiles said parking Roscoe. "You have to face her sometime." Scott said. He stepped out of the jeep and saw the back of her strawberry blonde hair and craved her touch. He hasn't slept since they broke up. Lydia heard the door shut and she saw the beautiful brown eyes to a beautiful boy she once called hers. She could smell his cologne and remembered his lacrosse sweatshirt she would wear all the time. She hates to admit it but she still has it and still wears it. She told Stiles she lost it and he believed her. She hasn't been the same since the breakup.

"Well the gangs back together!" Malia said breaking the silence. Stiles and Lydia pretended not to notice each other. "I tracked the scent and it is leading up North." Scott said pointing. "What exactly are we looking for?" Stiles asked. "Well, it is a wolf-like creature but it is called a Lycanthrope. Basically a werewolf but ya know, fancier word I guess." Lydia said shrugging her shoulders. Stiles missed her knowledge. "Well, do we know who it is?" Malia asked. "Um, no but we will find out." Scott said starting to walk. "Guys, we should split up." Malia said winking at Scott. "Yep. You guys see if you can find anything and we will look for this person." Before Stiles and Lydia could protest, Malia and Scott ran away. "Well." Stiles said awkwardly. "We should start over there." Lydia said pointing left.

They didn't talk at all, just kept walking until Stiles came across prints. He stopped and took a picture of them and ran up to Lydia but she was no where to be seen. "Lyds?" Stiles screamed. He heard a scream and started running to it. "Lydia!?" He kept running until he came across a hole. He lost his balance and fell in it. "Are you ok?" He said laying on the ground. "Stiles you legit just fell and you are asking me?" She said. He shrugged. "Can you grab your phone?" She said shifting. He shook his head. "Me neither."The hole was small so they were pressed up against each other. It just got quite. "So...." Stiles said trying to make conversation. "How was your summer?" They asked at the same time. "No-" They said again at the same time. They both laughed. "You first." Stiles said. "Well, I just stayed in my room all day and..." She thought about the kiss she shared with Parrish but he kissed her first! And they weren't even dating so she shouldn't be scared to mention it. "Met some new people." She said quickly. Stiles thought the worse. SHE MOVED ON DUMBASS! YOU LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! "Well I went to L.A. to see my grandfather and..." Should he lie and say he met new people too even though he spent the whole summer thinking about Lydia? Every girl he saw was Lydia!  "Met some new people too." He kicked some dirt when he said that. Lydia thought she lost him. Yep definitely lost my favorite person. "So by 'meeting new people' you mean you moved on?" She said. She didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out. "Well, I guess so." DAMN STILES YOU RUINED IT! "Good because I moved on too." She said with sass and puckering out her lips. Trying to avoid eye contact. "Huh. With who may I ask?" Stiles said knowing who. "You don't know him." Lydia said tilting her head. "Parrish?" He said with a look that said haha you thought I wouldn't know. "Maybe." She said a little quieter. "Hate to inform you Lyds but, he is kinda WAY TOO OLD FOR YOU!" He shouted sarcastically. "OH SORRY I GUESS I FORGOT BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE FOR ONCE." She yelled back. They were yelling and really close together. "FUN!? WITH AN OLDER MAN?" "YES BECAUSE HE IS A MAN! I AM DONE WITH TEENAGE BOYS LIKE YOU!" It was getting harsher each second. "WELL SORRY I AM YOUR AGE AND I ACT A LITTLE IMMATURE BUT SERIOUSLY HIM?" "YEP AND HE KNEW WHAT I WANTED." "WHAT DID YOU WANT? A HOOKUP AND NO LOVE? BECAUSE THAT SEEMS STUPID TO ME, LYDIA. I TRIED AND TRIED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND FOR YOU TO FEEL LOVED BUT...but I guess I wasn't enough for you..." She was silent. "What happened to us?" She asked taking a deep breath. It was hard for her not to cry. He just looked at her and sighed. "Life." I miss him so much. I miss her so much. "Look I'm sorry." They both said at once. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. "I really missed you, Stiles." She said biting her lip. "I missed you too, Lydia." He hugged her small frame and she hugged back. Finally they both felt at ease. She breathed in the cologne that she used to smell every night when they laid in the same bed. He felt her soft hair again that used to be in his face when they laid together. "I haven't slept since we broke up." Stiles confessed. "I haven't been myself." She said into his chest.  "When I said I was seeing other people, I was lying." He said. "Everywhere I looked I saw your beautiful face and heard your amazing laugh." He said kissing her head. "I called Parrish, Stiles, when he kissed me once and I kept doing it." She said looking up at him. They both laughed. "Come over tonight, please." He said holding her hand. "If we get out." She chuckled. "I'm sorry about screaming." Stiles said. "Same here and I didn't mean anything about being done with teenage boys. If I was done with you, I would probably be crazy. I saw what happens when I am not with you for a summer but my whole life, that would be a huge mistake!" He leaned in and so did she but then Scott stepped in. "Here they ar- DAMN I RUINED IT DIDN'T I!?" He said cursing at himself. "Can you get us out?" Lydia asked. He nodded.

Lydia rode back with Stiles and stayed with him for the next two days, laying in his bed. Him having her curly hair in his face and his cologne filling her senses.
-
-
-
-
THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TO WRITE OMG I LOVED IT! Hope you like xoxoxo