Photo Booths and Movies

As a child, everyone wanted to be invited to that one person's birthday. In the 7th grade, that was Lydia Martin's parties. She invites everyone well almost everyone. Stiles Stilinski has never been invited. Would he like to be? Heck yes! He has had a crush on this girl since the 3rd grade but she never knew. He was more than surprised when Lydia invited him this year. When he got home, he called Scott right away. "DUDE LYDIA MARTIN INVITED ME TO HER BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS YEAR!" "I know, she invited me too." "It is Friday so get ready!" "Dude, it is freaking Monday!" "Shut up, Scotty Boy."

When Friday came, Stiles couldn't sit still. "Bye, dad!" He ran out of the car and right into the movie house. The first thing that caught his eye was the arcade. "Bro, c'mon!" Scott yelled. There she was. The strawberry blonde was pacing the floor, talking in her phone. "Please!" Before he could hear the rest, Scott yanked him forward. "Let's go!" They sat in the theatre watching some movie. Of course, Scott sat next to Allison. He looked around and didn't see Lydia. "Ally, where's Lydia?" Stiles whispered. He knew she would know because she is Lydia's best friend. "Not sure, last I saw she was still on her phone." "Who was she talking to?" "Jackson, I think." He looked around and didn't see Jackson. "I'll be back."

"I swear if I see them making out, I'm leaving." He mumbled. He walked around the whole movie complex. The last spot was the arcade. He walked up and heard something that wasn't the Pac-Man machine or the sound of tokens clinking. It was a girl's sniffing. "Lydia?" He looked over and saw the girl in a corner, crying. "Go away." "Why?" "I don't need anyone seeing me cry." Well," He slid down in the corner next to her "I think you look really beautiful when cry. Now tell me what's wrong." "Jackson." She said with both a sniffle and a sad laugh.  "What happened?" "Well, clearly I invited him to this party. He's my boyfriend for cry out loud. Was. We broke up. He said that having a party with a bunch of kids was stupid. I told him I just want to have fun and...he called me the meanest names. He said he didn't know why he dated such a childish, b-word. He went on about all my flaws and how we should have never dated. Then, he broke up with me. God, I am so stupid and ugly." More tears came out. Stiles couldn't see the girl he loves like this. "Listen, Jackson's a douche and he doesn't know what the heck he is missing out on. You are the most smartest and beautifulest girl I ever met! And if he can't see that, we'll I think he should go to the eye doctors." Lydia put her head on his shoulder. He blushed so hard. "Thanks. I needed that. Where have you been all my life?" Right in front of you. "I don't know." He nervously laughed. "C'mon, lets go to the arcade." She got up and offered her hand. Never did he imagine this happening.

"Ok, we did all of these games. We have about 10 tokens left. What shall we do?" He looked around. "Photo booth?" "Defiantly!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the photo booth. Stiles put the tokens in. "First photo!" It counted down and the made a silly face. "Second!" They did serious. "Third!" She grabbed his cheek and kissed it. There goes the blush again. He looked at her right in the eyes. Then she kissed him! The Lydia Martin kissed Stiles Stilinski! KISSED HIM! The flash went off and they were still kissing. They both smiled in the kiss. "Wow." They said in unison. "That was my first kiss." Stiles said with a DEEP blush. "Me too." Lydia said getting out of the booth. He sat there in awe. His first kiss was Lydia Martin and he was Lydia Martin's first kiss! He jumped out with the hugest smile. She handed him one of the photos. "Are you being serious?" "Duh." She said patting his chest.

"Dude, where were you? You missed the whole movie!" Scott said. "You too, missy." Allison said "It is your birthday party." "Eh. I had an interesting time out here." She looked at Stiles and winked. "Let's go eat cake!" Lydia said grabbing Allison's hand. "Did she just-" "I don't know, Scotty, I don't know." He walked where the girls were. Scott stood there with his mouth in an "O". He just witnessed his best friends dream girl wink at him.

The party ended and Stiles's dad pulled up in his blue jeep. (Almost Stiles's jeep) "C'mon Scott my dad is here." Scott walked ahead with Stiles tailing behind him. Stiles was quickly turned around and was given another one of Lydia's kisses. "Thank you. Call me tomorrow." She said hugging him. At first it was hard to believe that he was even invited to Lydia's birthday parties, it is even harder to believe that he was her first kiss. He pulled out the photo booth picture and smiled. When he got home, he pulled out a sharpie and wrote the date and "STYDIA" with a heart. He hung it up next to a picture of his mom. "My two favorite girls."