Kisses and the Mets

"Lyds, thank you so much for coming with me! Scott was busy and my dad has the late shift." Lydia looked up at the excited boy. "No problem! Why didn't Malia go with you? Aren't you two dating? I would think you would want to take your girlfriend to a Mets game."He looked down at his beat up converse. "Yeah, about that. We kind of broke up..." Malia and Stiles broke up. Wow, I probably would have known this if he talked to me! she thought to herself. "Oh my-I am so so-" He shook his head. "It's fine. Nobody else really knows." Stiles and Lydia handed their tickets in. He looked down at the short girl wearing his big jersey and baseball cap. "I'm so glad they came to California!" He yelled. She laughed at him. They stopped to take a few pictures and got some food. "Ready for this once and a life time experience?" "They probably will come back to California but sure." The two sat down and the game began. The players ran out and Lydia cringed at their color choice. Orange and blue. "You probably don't remember but you made fun of the colors-" "Orange and blue. A perfect combination." She smiled with a mouth full of cotton candy. He blushed about that memory. He was so obsessed with Lydia. He loved her and he still does. He is glad Lydia came.

It was the bottom of the fourth when the kiss cam began to select random couples in the stadium. Lydia ran to the bathroom to fix her makeup. When she came back, Stiles filled her in. The two put their sunglasses on and continued to watch the game. Every few minutes they would look up at the kiss cam. They both tuned back into the game until everyone around them began to clap and yell. "Oh my-" Stiles began. "Wha-" She looked up and saw them on the screen. They looked at each other and blushed. "Um...n-no." The crowd began to chant "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Stiles looked over at Lydia. "We kinda have to do it." "No we kinda don't." Everyone began to boo. Lydia could not take it anymore. "A kiss is what they want? A kiss is what they are going to get." She mumbled. "Wha-" She cut Stiles off and kissed him. The crowd cheered and "aww"ed the two. His hands were on her face and her were on his. They broke off after about 2 minutes. "Woah." The two haven't kissed since his panic attack. She smiled and tuned back into the game. He kept staring at the girl and she realized. "Aren't you going to watch the game?" She smiled. "Yeah, after I do this." This time Stiles kissed Lydia. He broke off mid-kiss, leaving her wanting more. She sat looking in awe at the boy. "C'mon Lyds, aren't you going to watch the game?" She lightly hit his arm and put her head on his shoulder. The Mets hit a home run and Stiles jumped up screaming. "Yeah baby!" He picked Lydia up and kissed her.

The game ended with the Mets winning. The car ride home was filled with uncomfortable silence. "Great game." Lydia said looking over at Stiles said. His eyes never left the rode as he nodded. After a few minutes of unwanted silence, Lydia spoke up. "What the hell is wrong with you? We kissed multiple times and I felt something. I now you felt something too. Why aren't you talking to me? What did I do wrong, Stiles? Please tell me." He continued to drive in silence. "Wow super mature!" He suddenly pulled the car over. "Stiles what the f-" "Lydia, please stop talking." She suddenly stopped and looked at Stiles. "God, those kisses were everything. It's even better because it was at a Mets game." Lydia chuckled. "Lydia...it has always been you. I always loved you. Now, I just got out of a relationship so we should wait. I mean it's pretty damn hard when your wearing my jersey, your hair natural and-" Stiles looked at Lydia as she tried her hardest to tease him. "Aw fuck it." He kissed Lydia hard and she kissed back. He was climbing out of his seat to hers when his foot hit the horn. The loud horn scared both teens in the car. "You know, let's go back to my house." Lydia quickly buckled her seat belt and Stiles speeded home quickly.

we all knows what happens after this;) THEY BAKE COOKIES!!! just kidding! i kinda threw shade at jeff in this chapter. OH WELL. i think i may end this book soon and begin a new one! what do you think i should do? anyways, happy late valentines day loves. wish we could have seen a stydia valentines day but oh well! btw here's her outfit! love you all!

 wish we could have seen a stydia valentines day but oh well! btw here's her outfit! love you all!