Awkward Encounters And College

Dedicated to @lilypup03
A year. That is how long Lydia had to wait for her love to come home. Was she proud? Most definitely. He just got to George Washington University and was already recruited into the FBI. He has been on a mission for a whole year which meant, no communication, no cell phone, and no computer. She missed him dearly and couldn't wait to see him.

She waited at the Stilinski house, making sure everything was perfect. She heard two car doors shut and the car beep. He's here! She mentally prepared herself for this moment. It has been a year without her love and she definitely missed him. She noticed that the vase was at a different angle. Quickly, she went to go fix it. Suddenly, she was lifted off the ground by her waist. She heard his laugh. "STILES!" He turned her around and spun her. She closed her eyes and laughed/cried. He put her down and kissed her. They separated after a minute. When she opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw. Her scrawny yet tall boyfriend, was buff and still tall. "Stiles? Is that you?" Lydia asks putting her thumb on his cheek. "Um, yeah. You don't like? All that special training REALLY changed me." She thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. "I'm just happy you're back." She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged. He hesitated at first but then hugged her back. What did they do to you, Stiles?

The sherif and Stiles. But Lydia tried best to avoid Stiles. Yes, he was her boyfriend but it was just...AWKWARD. She knows how ridiculous it sounds but she is afraid her changed. That Saturday, they all hang out. Lydia still seemed off. She couldn't take it anymore. "Alright, I am feeling tired. I will let you guys have some bonding time." She hugged them both. "I will see you later." Stiles whispered into her ear. She smiled lazily and walked away.

Lydia laid in her bed at her mom's. Of course, her mom was gone so she was all alone. She pondered about her old Stiles and her new Stiles. She had old pictures in her hand. Now, Stiles had some mussel but not as much as now. nShe felt awkward around him. Was he still his awkward self? Did he still have his sarcasm? Is he serious? She laid down and let these thoughts over take her mind. An arm snaked around her waist. She jumped at first but then realized who it was.

"Oh, its just you." She turned back around and closed her eyes. "Lyds, what's wrong?" "What do you mean? I am fine. Just tired." "You are lying. Tell me." "I said nothing!" She exploded. "Did I do something wrong?" He sounded very sad. She got up and looked right into his eyes. "No, no, no. Listen, I'm sorry for going off on you. It has just been....awkward since you came back and.....you changed. I was hoping your personality didn't change as much as your..body." Stiles chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Never! I would miss being sarcastic too much!" "Phew! I am sorry." "It is ok. I understand. Now, we should sleep if we want to hang out all day tomorrow." "Ok." His arm found his place around her waist. "I love you."

"I love you, too."
-
-
-
-
sorry for this taking so long! i had my play this weekend and rehearsal basically everyday! i also went to New York last Thursday! So, it took awhile to write! I hope you enjoy this! I am getting back on track with writing so.. love you all