TVD day

Not sure what I'm going to do today, might just stay in and hang out with myself. After I drop off food for my grandpa or G-Pa as I like to call him. Maybe I'll invite some friends over since my mom is gone most of the day. I may or may not get the last piece of my mom's birthday present while she is gone. I'm excited, I hope she likes it I put a lot of thought into it and planning. Today is officially the start of my week off from school and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Monday Natalie and I made plans to go to the mall and try on pretty dresses. Natalie is one of my newer friends. I just realized I've never talked about her. Well anyway Rachel introduced us. At the end of junior year Natalie moved here from California and started two months before the end of junior year because of her dad's job. Rachel always gushed about how we'd be great friends because we liked a lot of the same things. She invited her to a party I as well and we hit it off immediately. Durning the summer we hung out all the time and now we're great friends. She is the one that introduced me to my now favorite musical, Hamilton. We sing it whenever we have the chance. I was talking to her last night about how I wanted to try on pretty dresses and she told me to go for it. So I was like want to come with me!?! And she agreed. So that's my plan for Monday and on Sunday I think I'll hang out with my mom since she is off. I want to do something fun during this break. In years past I never really had friends so I usually just sat around being bored. I've changed a lot since last year. One day when I'm not doing anything and feel like telling y'all my life story I'll tell you all the details of how i got to the place I am now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I ran some earns, shopped for thanksgiving dinner visited my grandpa and such. When I got home I was extremely bored so I thought shopping would fill the void. It didn't.... I walked around aimlessly for an hour and a half. Now I'm back home invited friends to come over but none of them want to so yeah.... I'm at home watching The Vampire Diaries and making Chinese food. Frozen Chinese food.... Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently crying because Elena is "dead". I don't even like her but man it's so sad watching them all say goodbye to her. Just talked to my mom and she called me needy since I told her that I invited friends over but they aren't coming. I mean she is only telling the truth, I am so I decided to act like I'm an alcoholic and turned to drinking to fill the loneliness. Except the only difference between an alcoholic and me is that I don't drink actual alcohol lol. I'm drinking a sparkling drink in a wine glass. I also decided that I'm not going to text them until one of them initiates a conversation first. I am needy sometimes and I hate that so I'm not going to be. I've gotten a taste of a life so now I want to be busy all the time which is really bad because I don't have money to spend... I also think part of the reason I want to hang out with the three is to see Kane which is also bad. I need to stop fawning over him so much, he isn't even that cute, jk yeah he is but I'm going to make myself think he isn't.