Updates updates updates!!

So today is Tuesday after spring break. I'm back at school but I have a few updates.
The first one is I found my prom dress last Tuesday.

Really happy with it

Really happy with it. I love it. I also found shoes on Sunday.

I'm super excited for Prom

I'm super excited for Prom. Victoria is also joining our group for Prom so that will be fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the radiator hose in my car leaked the other day when I had Kane, Claire and Erin in the car. We were going to panda express for food, my other mother came and dropped us at Panda Express while she dealt with the tow truck. We ate and Kane was texting his friend Zack that has randomly texted me a couple of times since Claire sent him a message on my phone. They were pretending to be me on Kane's phone. Zack apparently gets crushes easily and so Claire kept making jokes that he likes me and blah blah blah. Anyway they told him that I'm a lesbian and am looking for someone to change me as in leading him on to think I could like him back. They're so annoying. I just hope he doesn't get the wrong idea because he is nice but not for me. Not like that anyway. Kane pretended to text him about my shoulder that was exposed 🙄 why the hell you looking at my shoulder Kane!?! After we went to Baskin-Robbins and Kane had ice cream. We all went back to my house where we hung out and played with the slime we made earlier. We talked and stuff. Towards the end Kane laid on the ground and got depressed. Which is another long story that I'm not going to explain. After he left I just texted him giving him tough love and shit. So that was Saturday before spring break ended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately I've been getting the feeling more and more that Kane likes me. But I've really thought long and hard about it and I only see him as platonic. Like the thought of kissing or hugging him makes me cringe. He's honestly a brother. I still like Zane even though there are several red flags telling me not to. He's so cute and funny I can't help it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What made me write this chapter was people in my APES class. One girl was like "I actually hate you" then proceeded to take a Snapchat of her flipping him off.... wtf why is that your first instinct. Then another girl was like "want to challenge me?" And the guy was like "yeah" and she was like "umm what's your rank again?" In a condescending bitchy way. Like who the hell cares??! Rank doesn't define who you are or your abilities. Your grades aren't a representation of your IQ or ability. I hate when people use that to put others down and to make them feel bad. The guy is a jerk don't get me wrong but to use his rank as an insult, that's low and quite pathetic. Of all the other things she could have used against him, she chose his rank... how about the fact that he is a misogynistic asshole and is a jerk to EVERYONE. He always makes asshole comments about dumb shit. 🙄 ugh the people in this class make me want to rip out my hair! So we're doing this "WANTED" poster for an exotic species and this girl just asked, "if it's invasive why would we want it?" We don't "want" it like that we want it captured and either taken back to its natural habitat or killed. 🙄 There are such a thing as dumb questions because I'm pretty sure I just witnessed one being asked.