Chapter Eleven: Saving People... Again

(Your POV)

The following day I woke up packed and ready to go. I am currently walking to the ship that will ferry me to the Fire Nation. Everyone decided to come with me to see me off. Yesterday was amazing. We just hung out doing what the hell ever we felt like. I must admit out of everyone I spent time with I enjoyed my time with Korra the best. We ate, drank a tiny bit, and even manage to confuse some people that were hosting games in their stands by winning. We both knew they were rigged and were able to still win... With some help with our bending... I wonder why I feel so comfortable around her... Maybe it's because she was the first person I bared my entire life to the day we spent together before the Equalists attacked. She didn't judge me or pity me. She told me what I think I needed to hear. 'I think they'd be proud of you for coming this far.' Hmm. I'm gonna miss everyone but I think I may miss my talks with Korra the most. I always feel at ease with her around. Like all my problems in my life never occurred. I also find myself thinking about her more and more and when I do my heart rate picks up and I gain a small smile. Hmm. Of course I'll miss Bolin's dumb jokes allot to. No matter how bad they are I always laugh a bit. I'll miss Olivia's cheery attitude. I hope that project I started for her gets finished soon. I think she'll be ecstatic. We arrive at the docks and I turn around.

You: "I'd wager I'll be gone for maybe two weeks maybe three if I get unlucky." I said smiling at them. They all looked kinda sad. I sigh and open my arms. "Please in an orderly fashion." I said in a teasing tone. Tenzin came and hugged me first. It was brief and when he let go he made sure to let me know I'll always have a home if I need it. I just smile and thank him. Pema is next and just tells me to be safe. I joked and said "Aren't I always." She just playfully slaps my arm. Mako just gives me a quick bro hug and nods. Bolin looks so upset though. "I'm not leaving forever man." I say to try and comfort the poor guy. He just hugs me tight and makes me promise to come back. I just roll my eyes playfully and promise him. The kids all run up to hug me next. Meelo tells me to 'Be the leaf' whatever that means. Ikki hugs me and tells me to make sure her savoir returns in one piece and Jinora hands me a book. It just so happens to be the one I was looking at the day I spent with Korra. A man named Solar, Solas, or something wants to tear down the wall between our world and the spirit world to return to what it was like when he was young. I thank her and put it in my bag. Asami comes up and hugs me I hug back. She doesn't say anything. I guess she's bad at goodbyes. She lets go and smiles at me. I just nod and smile back. Next is Olivia. Oh boy. She looks at at me with some tears in her eyes. I crouch down and pick her up to hug her. "I told you I'm coming back. I wouldn't leave you or the others." I say softly as I rub her back.

Olivia: "I know... I'm just gonna miss you..." She says and sniffs at the end. I just hug her tighter and she does the same. I have to come back. For her if nothing else.

You: "I'll miss you to Olivia." I say. I put her down and hug her one last time. Then Korra walks up. She looks sad. It hurts me to see her this way. I much prefer her smile. "I'm not leaving forever Korra. You know that." I say looking at her. She just sighs and gives me a hug. I hate seeing her upset.

Korra: "You just take care of yourself... I'm gonna miss you allot." She says. I feel my heart rate increase a bit when she says that. I hug her back. We stay like that for a minute and part.

You: "I will. I'm gonna miss you to." I say looking into her blue eyes. I pick up my bag and board the ship. As it begins to leave I look back and wave to them goodbye. They do the same and we set sail.

A few hours pass as we are sailing. I do not speak to my fellow passengers. I am too lost in thought as I stare at the water below. I begin to think about... Well everything. Oddly though my thoughts kept drifting back to Korra. I think of the talks we had. Either the talks be about family, current events, things we are struggling with, how we feel about certain topics, or even just cracking jokes to see who laughs first. The more time I spent with her the more I enjoyed it. I also have started feeling a little nervous around her and my heart rate always increases whenever we hug or shake hands. I also take notice of her bright blue eyes and smile more often. It makes me happy to see her smile. I may need to ask Asami why this happens to me when I get back. Poor Olivia... I hated leaving her but these assassins will keep coming if I don't go to them first. I don't want her in danger. I decide to go find a place to sit. I find one and begin to meditate. I need to be calm when we arrive.