episode 2 - if time could talk, it'll say life is short (2)

⚒⚒

⚒⚒

Junipa Li Publishing House was among the top twenty book publishers in the world, and top ten in America. Having given rise to some of New York's and International best selling authors like Joly Holy of the Give It To Me One More Time series and Aloise Cramble who received various awards with his Kneepo Twist series, Daisy dreamed of being the next big star from her work place.

But before she could submit her manuscript to Junipa, Daisy gave a copy of her first draft to her friend, Maryanne. Or as people called her, Nosey Mary. The woman had begged Daisy for months to be one of her beta readers before the girl gave in.

"Aha. I see, I see," said Nosey Mary, going through the story in front of Daisy. Though she was a peculiar woman, Daisy enjoyed her company. "Does Hunter X have a magical penis or something?"

"No. He's just that good at sex," Daisy replied.

"You should give him a magical penis. It will make him more appealing to women like us."

"Anything else?" Daisy asked. Ever since she told Nosey Mary about her erotic vampire story, the chubby woman had been requesting many weird things to be included. First, she wanted Hunter X to fight an eight-legged werewolf with four eyes and wings. Then, she asked Daisy to create a character based off her: She had to be thin, but not too much that people would assume she was anorexic.

The new character also had to have long hair like Rapunzel, but not too long to hurt her head when she plaited it. And finally, she wanted her to have blue eyes that glowed green in the dark, like night vision. But not entirely.

She made no sense whatsoever.

"Yes. Can you give my character, Mama, four tits? I prefer the ones on the side to excrete blood, not milk, so that Hunter X can come and enjoy what Mama has to offer," said the chubby woman, wiggling her brows.

"Who is Mama?" asked Daisy, not having heard what the woman said.

"I am Mama," Nosey Mary replied.

"Since when?"

"Always."

Daisy sighed. Although Nosey Mary was fun to be around ninety-five percent of the time, she gave her a headache with her inquiries. Sometimes she dreamed she hadn't told her about her story. But she needed her, that was the dilemma. Nosey Mary (along with Moon) helped Daisy in writing the smut scenes. The two had a lot of experience in S&M, and their insight was crucial.

"Daisy, did you hear about Mac from I.T. and the intern, Stacy? Macy? Fishy? Cow? Goat? Hyena? Octopus? Ginger Bread Man?"

"You mean Edina?"

"Yes, her. Ugh!" the woman said in distaste. "Her and Mac were caught having sex in the file room."

"By who?" But Daisy already had a guess. Only one woman in the entire office loved putting her nose in other people's business.