episode 12 - the lunch lady (1)

Dear, Jojo and Somo, 
I would like to start off by saying I love what you guys do so much. Though some kids at school laugh at me for believing in monsters, I still wish to grow up and become the best Creeper hunter in the world; like you two. 

I know this is the fifth time I am writing to you the same letter, but I saw the message on your website and I believe that my lunch lady has been possessed by the spirit of The Lunch Lady from the creepypasta story with the same name. I don't know how else to explain it, but if you come to my school, you'll see for yourself. Hope to hear from you guys as soon as possible. 

Your biggest fan, Tyler Livermore.

Oh, and I live in Dawn Hill :)

⚒⚒

Julia's Hunting Shop was three blocks away from Moon and Daisy's apartment. It was medium sized; guns, swords and hunting knives decorated its white and blue walls. But that attraction was for the normal customers. 

Those who knew of the creatures that walked among the humans had to personally see Julia to get what they needed, and the woman's most demanded item was Unicornia - a necklace made out of small unicorn horns circling it. It protected the wearer from being possessed by evil spirits.

Joe walked at the front of the line, pushing the shop's door, making the bell at the top ring. Once inside, the four of them saw Julia smiling while she held a shotgun in her hands. "Thank goodness, it's only you..." She paused, her smile disappearing after taking notice of Jojo. 

Julia was a short, Asian woman who stood at five foot. With long, straight, blonde-dyed hair and a narrow face with a butt chin, she had a loose tongue. Wearing the glasses that hung around her neck, she took a final look at Jojo and turned to Daisy. "What is this bitch doing here?"

"She brought us a case, and we have to help her," Joe replied instead.

Julia faced him, her face contorted in disgust. "Why?"

"She'll help us with the missing children in return."

"They still haven't caught the guy?" 

Julia had no TV, mobile phone or even cameras in her shop. She believed the government was spying on everyone, and she loved her privacy. She had two security guards (Chris and Marcos) keeping an eye inside the shop in case someone went there with an intention to steal.

Joe sighed. "No, they haven't."

"Sad." Julia frowned and there was a minute of silence before she said, "So, what do you need?"

"We need a-"

"I wasn't talking to you, bitch," Julia told Jojo, pointing the shotgun at her. 

Jojo stepped forward and pressed her chest against the gun's barrel. "You either shoot me or put down the gun. But I will never be talked down on by a good-for-nothing piece of shit like you."

"What did you-"

"That's enough!" Daisy said in frustration. She grabbed Jojo by her arm and pulled her to the side. 

Jojo yanked her arm away from Daisy's grasp and sucked in her teeth as she glared at Julia. 

After watching Jojo walk as far away from her as possible, Julia asked, "What can I get you?"

"Unicornia," replied Daisy. She noticed a pair of bronze, steel glasses on the counter and picked them up. "What are these?"

"Glasses," chimed Joe, rolling his eyes.