episode 6 - we all need answers (1)

⚒⚒

⚒⚒

Daisy wrapped her hand around Pascal's neck, lifted him in the air and smashed him through a glass table. She didn't want to hurt him, he forced her to do it. All the dark-skinned man had to do was tell Daisy where she could find Huey The Pimp, but he thought it was best to ask her if she wanted to be one of his employees.

Looking around, everyone was staring at Daisy. From the barely dressed prostitutes to the high profile clients who hid behind masks. She had intervened one of Pascal's orgies after Sly had told her that he had gotten his LIKE AN EBONY hoodie from Huey.

"I won't ask again," she said, watching Pascal get up. 

Shards of glass were stuck on his body, but he hadn't noticed them. Instead, he stretched his arms and legs, cracked his knuckles, and then told her, "And as I said before, you'll have to kill me first before I tell you where he is." 

Daisy knew the only way she could find those missing kids was with the pimp's help. Huey had eyes all over the city, so nothing went on without him knowing. He was the one who told Joe to hire a private investigator to look into their parents' constant secret trips. So she wasn't going to leave until she spoke to him.

"You don't want to talk? That's fine." Daisy removed her jacket and threw it at one of the men on the side. She twisted her neck left and right, then stretched her fingers. "It's been a while since I gave you a proper beating." 

Pascal attacked her first, trying to catch the her by surprise. But she was quick, stepping to the side and watching him stumble forward. He turned around in anger - teeth gritted - and thrust two kicks at her ribs. Daisy blocked both attacks with her arms, spun low and swept his feet off the ground.

Then she jumped up and kneed his face, breaking his nose. Pascal cried out in pain, drawing his hand to his face. Daisy didn't waste anymore time. She grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall, leaving a dent as he fell to the floor. 

As she looked around at the spectators who cowered in fear, the rage she concealed after spending last night crying and drinking her pain away, began to show between her emotional cracks. 

Forced! They are all forced. 

She stared at the prostitutes. Most of them were forced into the escort business, having being trafficked from other countries after they were promised a better life.  

Forced!

The more she thought of that word, the more outraged she became. And Pascal was going to pay for it, even though he wasn't responsible for the pain she felt.

Pascal struggled to get on his feet, needing the wall for support. As he returned his attention to Daisy, he felt the girl's fist connect with his face, before some of his teeth shot out of his mouth and onto the floor. He dropped to his knees, blood coming out of his mouth before he spat it to the ground. "I'm not going to tell you. Snitches die around here."